Justice For Kathleen & Stacy
March 29, 2024, 01:52:17 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To Justice For Kathleen & Stacy

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Lenny is the man!!! (Article)

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lenny is the man!!! (Article)  (Read 2038 times)
BreezyOne

View Profile
« on: July 25, 2008, 09:04:49 pm »

I didn't see this already posted but if it is just delete this!

Way to go Lenny!

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/chi-080725peterson-friend,0,6198349.story

Cops: Drew Peterson, ex-friend scuffle outside barbershop
Former pal charged with misdemeanor battery
By Matthew Walberg | Chicago Tribune reporter
5:09 PM CDT, July 25, 2008

A Bolingbrook man who reportedly worked with police to secretly record Drew Peterson was charged with misdemeanor battery after he pushed Peterson outside a Bolingbrook barbershop Friday, police said.

"Best $100 I ever spent," said Len Wawczak as he left the Bolingbrook Police Department after posting the money as bail. "If I knew I was going to get arrested, I would have whipped his [butt]."

Police said that Wawczak and Peterson scuffled during a quarrel outside Hyroglyphics Barber Shop on Friday afternoon. Wawczak was charged with simple battery and was released at around 4:30 p.m.

Wawczak -- who claimed this week to have secretly recorded Peterson for Illinois State Police in their investigation of the 2004 death of Peterson's third wife and October disappearance of his current wife -- said his son, Len Jr., 20, called him from a hair salon located next door to Hyroglyphics.

Wawczak said his son told him Peterson was staring at him and intimidating him, and at that point the senior Wawczak drove from his home to confront Peterson.

He waited for him in the parking lot until Peterson came outside, and then pushed the former Bolingbrook police sergeant in the back and the two exchanged words.

Wawczak said that while he was upset to hear reports that Peterson had been saying he slept with Wawczak's wife, Paula Stark, that was not the reason for the confrontation.

"You don't mess with my kid," he said. "I'm a parent who's going to stand my ground."

Hyroglyphics owner Ernest Brown described the kerfuffle as underwhelming.

"It looked like 'Cheaters,' " said Brown, referring to the television show in which people confront their unfaithful lovers. "If you were looking for a way to describe it, that's the best way to put it."

Brown said Drew Peterson had come in for a haircut, but the barbershop was too busy, so he was referred to another shop.

When Peterson walked to the parking lot, Wawczak confronted him, Brown said. But no punches were thrown, Brown said. "It was just basically a scuffle in the parking lot," Brown said.

Peterson's attorney Joel Brodsky said he did not know why the incident started and did not know whether his client claimed to have had a sexual relationship with Stark.

"I don't know, I don't want to know, I don't need to know," Brodsky said. "All I know is that my client is at home, and the state's confidential informant is charged with misdemeanor battery."

mwalberg@tribune.com
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

moi

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2008, 09:19:19 pm »

I SWEAR it sounds like brodsky and drew set this up... to discredit lenny..

man..some strange stuff afoot at the circle k.....
Report Spam   Logged

sincerely,
moi
Beatle

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2008, 09:51:31 pm »

Its very tempting to go punch Drews lights out for a fine of only 100 dollars LOL. It would be well worth it. Lenny you should of got your moneys worth out of it.
Report Spam   Logged
moi

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2008, 10:02:56 pm »

Its very tempting to go punch Drews lights out for a fine of only 100 dollars LOL. It would be well worth it. Lenny you should of got your moneys worth out of it.

I dont believe for ONE MOMENT that this wasnt a set up...

joel just wants SOMETHING ... ANYTHING to discredit lenny...

hell.. i believe drew wanted a knock down drag out fight... i believe he WANTED to be able to show that to any jury he might get in the future.. lenny is the "bad guy" he  might have off'd stacy because drew wanted HIS woman..

gah..

makes me ill...

i totally understand lenny WANTING to hit drew... i just wish he had not felt the need to confront him at all..

i am sure joel and drew are dancin in the streets over this happening....

Report Spam   Logged

sincerely,
moi
noway

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2008, 10:10:54 pm »

Setup or not, IMO Lenny was a fool to confront Drew.  I just can't bring myself to agree with 'he's the man.'

You think this man killed two woman, maybe more. WHY would you go anywhere near him?  He's harrassing your son? Call the police! Roll Eyes

Now maybe it was coincidence that Drew just happened to go into the same barbershop that Lenny's son was in ... and it maybe was coincidence that there was a reporter, a photographer, and barbers with video cameras willing to take notes and pictures (but not to call the police). I don't know.

But somehow ... during all that brouhaha, Drew managed at some point to get his hair cut. Because he's sporting a whole new look from that of his recent television appearances.
Report Spam   Logged

Justice Already.
moi

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2008, 10:38:01 pm »

Setup or not, IMO Lenny was a fool to confront Drew.  I just can't bring myself to agree with 'he's the man.'

You think this man killed two woman, maybe more. WHY would you go anywhere near him?  He's harrassing your son? Call the police! Roll Eyes

Now maybe it was coincidence that Drew just happened to go into the same barbershop that Lenny's son was in ... and it maybe was coincidence that there was a reporter, a photographer, and barbers with video cameras willing to take notes and pictures (but not to call the police). I don't know.

But somehow ... during all that brouhaha, Drew managed at some point to get his hair cut. Because he's sporting a whole new look from that of his recent television appearances.

im not big on coincidences.....

yeah... i have to say... CALL THE POLICE..
ring ring.. hello police? yeah.. well drew peterson is giving my son the evil eye..
what? what? what do you MEAN you cant come and arrest him for giving my son the evil eye?
huh? what? what do you MEAN you cant force him to leave the area...

of COURSE... what was lenny THINKING! OF COURSE he should have called the police...

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrright..

that being said... i wish he had just drove up... had his son get in the car... and drove his pristine butt away...

he didnt..

bah..

Report Spam   Logged

sincerely,
moi
sprngfldmsng3

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2008, 08:57:44 am »

Well, Lenny is human.  I do admire what Lenny & Paula have done for this case.  I don't understand why they are still living in the same town as DP.  They KNOW he stalks & harasses people.  The knew he would be LIVID when he was publicly immasculated with the whole Ashley revelation.  (I believe DP is more upset about the Ashley deal than the wire deal.)  They went on tv interviews & told DP precisely what they are scared of....DP hurting their kids/family.  Why on earth didn't Lenny & Paula & the 20 year old son get restraining orders before going public?  PLEASE get restraining orders now.  We all know DP just cannot control his urges.  He can't stand someone else getting media attention.  Remember him harassing Sharon with the garage door opener?  He cannot control himself.

It's truly pathetic that DP feels the need to intimidate a naive 20 year old.  Everyone with any common sense knows that DP is a serial killer.  We know he has many more victims besides Kathleen & Stacy.  Why isn't this family being protected?  Did they decline an offer of protection?  Did they want to let DP know they aren't scared of him?

Lenny didn't do the smartest thing by confronting DP.  If I had been in that situation, I probably wouldn't have been able to think clearly & keep my cool either.  Mess with my family, ya just don't do it & I wouldn't care if I went to jail, I would probably let my temper get the best of me too.  Give the guy a break!  Can you imagine how sleep deprived & stressed out he & Paula are?

Of course it was a set-up.  I'm sure it won't be the last stunt DP sets up either.  Just don't take the bait, Lenny.  Get the family somewhere he can't coincidentally run into them after tracking them down. 

LE.....what's the holdup?  ARREST DP ALREADY!!!  Why wasn't DP charged with witness intimidation or the like?  Why does this scumbag keep getting free rides?
Report Spam   Logged
noway

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2008, 01:06:12 pm »

Stacy Peterson.           Kathleen Savio.        Justice for them both.

Maybe if Lenny can remember what this whole thing is about, he can keep his cool.

Keep a low profile would be my advice to Lenny, Paula, and their kids.
Report Spam   Logged

Justice Already.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum