Justice For Kathleen & Stacy
March 28, 2024, 11:56:47 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To Justice For Kathleen & Stacy

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

LETTERS TO LENNY & PAULA

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: LETTERS TO LENNY & PAULA  (Read 8511 times)
moi

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2008, 07:06:39 pm »

oh man... i hope it was worth the trip to the police station to shove drew , lenny...
dang..
only in a small town...

wow..
Report Spam   Logged

sincerely,
moi
moi

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2008, 07:26:46 pm »

what i MEANT was, i live in a small town... and i know what its like to have to run into people you reaaaaaaaaaaallly dont want to run into.... but in a small town... you have a hard time avoiding...

Report Spam   Logged

sincerely,
moi
BreezyOne

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2008, 09:02:26 pm »

Lenny and Paula -

You guys are awesome!!!  OUTSTANDING work, courage, and determination to help put a killer behind bars where he belongs!!!

Thank you for everything you two have done!!  Absolutely amazing!

Take care and God bless,

Breezyone Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
cfs7360

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2008, 10:42:33 pm »

BigM was right again LOL LOL LOL LOL REAL CREDIBLE HUH Suckers !

Right about what BigM?  Rats?  Well guess what?  It doesn't matter how credible YOU think Lenny and Paula are because ISP has the tapes with Drew's conversation, for which THEY were willing to wear the wires for nearly nine months.  The content of those tapes is not going to change just because Drew and Lenny had a spat today, or for anything else that happens to be reported in the news about them.....so who is the sucker here???  Hmmm?
Report Spam   Logged
HeDidIt

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2008, 08:15:18 am »

Right about what BigM?  Rats?  Well guess what?  It doesn't matter how credible YOU think Lenny and Paula are because ISP has the tapes with Drew's conversation, for which THEY were willing to wear the wires for nearly nine months.  The content of those tapes is not going to change just because Drew and Lenny had a spat today, or for anything else that happens to be reported in the news about them.....so who is the sucker here???  Hmmm?
Trust me if Drew would have given the State Police a smoking gun of something incriminating on those tapes they would have swooped in and made an arrest They are not going to let 7 months go by in one murder investigation and another possible murder investigation which is still classified as a missin person . What Paula said about waiting for the Grand jury to finish there interviews holds NO water Because if police had Drew by the balls with incriminating info Regarding Savio or Stacy Their would be no reason to wait. I may be wrong but we will see within the next two weeks to 30 days on how this plays out .

Da Heights:

I have a question for you. If Stacy or Kathleen were your daughter or friend/relative, would you still call Lenny & Paula rats? Especially if the information they have gathered proves Drew is guilty?

Huh
Report Spam   Logged

Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.~There are horrible people who, instead of solving a problem, tangle it up and make it harder to solve for anyone who wants to deal
researchfanatic

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2008, 01:46:36 pm »

Trust me if Drew would have given the State Police a smoking gun of something incriminating on those tapes they would have swooped in and made an arrest They are not going to let 7 months go by in one murder investigation and another possible murder investigation which is still classified as a missin person . What Paula said about waiting for the Grand jury to finish there interviews holds NO water Because if police had Drew by the balls with incriminating info Regarding Savio or Stacy Their would be no reason to wait. I may be wrong but we will see within the next two weeks to 30 days on how this plays out .

BigM....it's called "building a case"....the tapes are just one part of the soon to be downfall of Drew Peterson...you are showing your prejudice and ignorance...please go back to your own forum if you want to be "stroked"!
Report Spam   Logged
curley

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2008, 06:59:21 pm »

BigM....it's called "building a case"....the tapes are just one part of the soon to be downfall of Drew Peterson...you are showing your prejudice and ignorance...please go back to your own forum if you want to be "stroked"!

BigM wouldn't know what "building a case" meant, because he can't even "build a sentence" properly, can you BigM??
ooppps did I say that?
Report Spam   Logged
facsmiley

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2008, 10:37:37 pm »

I dedicate this song to Lenny.

http://www.youtube.com/v/mMYnZu9fdVA&hl=en&fs=1

Papa Don't Take No Mess

Papa don`t take no mess
Papa don`t take no mess
Papa is the man who can understand
How a man has to do
Whatever he can

I saw Papa cry when he
Thought that I would die
Lookie here
I saw papa cry
I saw Papa cry when he
Thought that I would die
He says something was in his eye
I knew it was a lie
Papa loves his son

Mama said Papa`s smart
Papa got a whole lotta heart
And Papa would do his part
When the game get hard, hit me

Report Spam   Logged
maryb

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2008, 03:20:48 am »

ALL my prayers and blessings go out to Len and Paula. You two are very very brave, caring, and amazing. Both of you have put your lives on the line for two beautiful woman and their children against a narcisist and now he is taunting your child. I have to say that I am very concerned of the both of you and your children. I am not too good with the whole computer thing but I am trying to think that if there is a way to set something up to help the both of you and your family to move away from this murderer before something happens to your family. I fully believe that you two and your children can use my help, which is the very least I can do. I would think if there were a possible way for the two of you to move or at least relocate until the murderer is arrested you would have done so. I would like to find a way to offer some kind of funds or maybe donations to help you move the location of your family for your safety. Can anyone that knows anything about how something like this can happen please help me. Maybe an address or a phone number to call and get a hold of Len and Paula or anyone that knows them? I am sitting here feeling that you two have done and are doing so much to get this murderer arrested and convicted and I would like to help in some way and not feel like I could have done something to help with you and your childrens safety.
Report Spam   Logged
misspersonal

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2008, 10:55:37 am »

Paula Stark: I would make you do dirty things (Bolingbrook)
Reply to: pers-768692245@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-07-24, 5:34PM CDT

Oh Paula! You skanky little chain-smoking ****. I can tell your husband isn't giving it to you anymore. Oh the fun we'd have, with dildos and vibrators and anal sex and she-males and lesbians ... I'd make you dress up like the bimbo we all know you are and do things that would make you shudder in delight and in shame.

Call me, Paula, you dirty bimbo ****, so I can make you happy the way you want to be made happy.

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 768692245
Report Spam   Logged
LostAcres

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2008, 11:10:09 am »

Paula Stark: I would make you do dirty things (Bolingbrook)
Reply to: pers-768692245@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-07-24, 5:34PM CDT

Oh Paula! You skanky little chain-smoking ****. I can tell your husband isn't giving it to you anymore. Oh the fun we'd have, with dildos and vibrators and anal sex and she-males and lesbians ... I'd make you dress up like the bimbo we all know you are and do things that would make you shudder in delight and in shame.

Call me, Paula, you dirty bimbo ****, so I can make you happy the way you want to be made happy.

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 768692245

Oh Exlaw, stop with the cutting and pasting all over the boards already,  will ya???
Report Spam   Logged
whereheneeds2be

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2008, 04:59:54 pm »

God Bless you two! My family is so thankful for people like you. My relative was murdered and it remains unsolved. If more people were like you two, I know in my heart that there would be many more solved cases and many more of our loved ones able to rest in peace. Please stay safe, I pray for you every day. The angels are watching over you, the two of you are my hero!                                                                                                               
http://petersonheroes.blogspot.com/2008/08/help-drew-peterson-heroes.html
Report Spam   Logged
HeDidIt

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2008, 05:23:16 pm »

God Bless you two! My family is so thankful for people like you. My relative was murdered and it remains unsolved. If more people were like you two, I know in my heart that there would be many more solved cases and many more of our loved ones able to rest in peace. Please stay safe, I pray for you every day. The angels are watching over you, the two of you are my hero!                                                                                                               
http://petersonheroes.blogspot.com/2008/08/help-drew-peterson-heroes.html

This appears to be not approved or done by Lenny or Paula.
Report Spam   Logged

Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.~There are horrible people who, instead of solving a problem, tangle it up and make it harder to solve for anyone who wants to deal
Kathy,Joliet

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2008, 06:28:58 am »

Lenny and Paula, I would like to say ThankYou for all you have done here. Words can not express how I feel.
           Justice for Kathleen, and Stacy is coming soon.
Lenny, Good Luck in court this morning, We are behind you 100%, just keep your cool, and I know you will...I will be thinking of you this morning, my thoughts and prayers are with you. Know that you stand tall,and you both are hero's in my book. 
                   May God Bless you both, and keep you safe....

Kathy,Joliet
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum