Justice For Kathleen & Stacy
March 19, 2024, 03:42:57 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To Justice For Kathleen & Stacy

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

LETTERS TO LENNY & PAULA

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: LETTERS TO LENNY & PAULA  (Read 8507 times)
HeDidIt

View Profile WWW
« on: July 24, 2008, 09:32:48 am »

I'm starting this thread so that all who support your work and even those that don't can leave their thoughts.

These are mine.

Dear Lenny & Paula:

Thank you for the risks you have taken these past several months.
Thank you for realizing that doing the right thing is going to put you in the line of fire.
Thank you for doing what you felt was necessary for the highest good.

Thank you for spending time with the children, especially Paula.
Thank you for anything that will come of your efforts to help bring long deserved justice to the families.

Thank you.
Thank you.
Thank you.

I am impressed.

Fondly,

HeDidIt
Report Spam   Logged

Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.~There are horrible people who, instead of solving a problem, tangle it up and make it harder to solve for anyone who wants to deal

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

unbelievable

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2008, 09:57:57 am »

Thank you so much for your courage and determination !

It takes special people to be this brave !

Thank you for seeking Justice for those no longer being able to speak for themselves.

Thank you for being there for them.

Justice will prevail ................

Report Spam   Logged
bloggess

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2008, 10:05:15 am »

Paula and Len,

You ROCK!

Standing up claping here...
clap, clap,clap......
Report Spam   Logged

UGH! What happened to Kathleen and Where is Stacy?
sonia

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2008, 10:29:01 am »

Dear Lenny and Paula ,

Firstly i wanted to say thankyou personally, that PM i sent you and you responded within 5mins boosted me in more ways than one. THANKYOU. If its worth fighting for FIGHT Smiley

OMGoodness you made my heart race when i woke up this morning, lol so much so that i had to really calm myself down, Thankyou for everything you have done , thankyou for caring for the children , thankyou for keeping stacy in the public eye, thankyou for showing us all what true courage and love can do.You risked alot for Justice for stacy and kathleen.

you both are special people, may you be blessed and god keep you both safe.
God bless you both Keep yourselves safe.
mwaahhh to both of you.
Sonia
Report Spam   Logged

All posts are my oppinions
bushbabies

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2008, 01:24:01 pm »

Dear Lenny & Paula!

Thank you both for your selfless courage and tenacity in your quest for justice for Kathleen and Stacy.  You folks are truly heroes in this horrendous story.  Thank you for being there for those four great kids and making their journey less horrific in the small pieces of normalcy that you could by giving them comfort.  The kids will soon know that you genuinely love and care for them and their mothers.  You have to be a remarkable family for you and your children to have opened your hearts to doing the right thing.

God bless you both and your kids.  Please be safe!!

Bushbabies 
Report Spam   Logged
Lola

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2008, 05:50:27 pm »

OMG! thank you so much for ALL that you have done!!!! You guys ROCK!!! I am so' proud that someone had the nerve to stand up to hi and what he is and then expose him for just that!!! I bet bet little Drewpy is crying in a corner now! LOL! Ha! I love it! You guys are amazing! From the bottom of my heart thank you for NOT giving up on Kathleen and Stacy. Thank you for keeping them in the spotlight and in your hearts. Thank you for being there for the children. Paula, you know how much they needed you now. Just, THANK YOU! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
Report Spam   Logged
scoopy

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2008, 06:01:19 pm »

Watch Greta tonight, Len & Paula on.
Report Spam   Logged
moi

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2008, 08:15:49 pm »

Watch Greta tonight, Len & Paula on.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you can bet yer sweet rear i will be watching greta tonite! i cannot WAIT to see this all play out... if there is a god in heaven maybe JUSTICE for the families will come... and answers for the children ...
Report Spam   Logged

sincerely,
moi
Winnts

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2008, 10:08:14 pm »

Doing the happy dance 
Report Spam   Logged
moi

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2008, 11:01:11 pm »

This is my message to Lenny and Paula

rats

rats? rats as in ratting out someone that you BELIEVE might have been involved in the disappearance of the MOTHER of innocent children who are , from what i have heard, THINKING, BELIEVING, EXPECTING their mother to COME BACK FROM VACATION some day?

rats?

if they are rats,  GIVE ME THE CHEESE!  the world needs more RATS!
Report Spam   Logged

sincerely,
moi
sam

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2008, 04:35:01 am »

To Lenny and Paula,

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you...........I have been doing the happy dance, since I found out what you have done.  You guys are amazing.  That took great courage and strength to do the right thing.  You both have done an amazing job, in the fight for Justice of Kathleen and Stacy.   The world needs a lot more people like you guys, and a lot less people like Drew.

btw..............Hi Ashley............ Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

May God Bless and Keep You Safe.
Report Spam   Logged

All my posts are my opinions, you don't have to read them or agree with them.

JUSTICE FOR KATHLEEN AND STACY !!!!!!
VETO

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2008, 05:58:15 am »

BIG M
Why don't you crawl back into the hole you came out of.  You are the biggest J--Off I have ever encountered.  Go back to your lame website where you claim everyone can speak their mind unless you do not agree with there opinion.  You are a weasel who hides behind his words and you really make me laugh.  Lenny and Paula you did a great job and the people that are knocking you need to get a life.
Report Spam   Logged
cfs7360

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2008, 10:19:23 am »

Lenny & Paula,

You two are anything but rats, contrary to what "other" vermin say.  Just want to say thank you and great job!  You are both brave, caring people, and I'm sure it was very difficult for you to do this for so any months.......and to get attached to those children........knowing that in the end it would cause you to lose contact with them as many of their other friends and family have also had to endure.  The love you have for them is obvious, and I feel sure one day they will understand why you did what you did.  Hopefully it won't be long now before the arrest that Mr. Brodsky said would never come, WILL come, due to your sacrifice.  Thank you again and God Bless!
Report Spam   Logged
KidRock

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2008, 03:05:57 pm »

Len & Paula, by all that I hold sacred, I send you both my most humble thanks.  Why, if it were not for the two of you, Drew Peterson would still be running around on the loose, mocking all that is lawful.  He would also still have those wonderful children under his supervision and control.  However, because of you two and your amazing courage, he is in jail, soon to die for the crimes of which he was convicted.  Again, thank you, thank you, thank you!

What's that ..............?  You say he hasn't been arrested?  No trial?  No conviction?

Oh, never mind!
Report Spam   Logged
noway

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2008, 03:48:40 pm »

Len & Paula, by all that I hold sacred, I send you both my most humble thanks.  Why, if it were not for the two of you, Drew Peterson would still be running around on the loose, mocking all that is lawful.  He would also still have those wonderful children under his supervision and control.  However, because of you two and your amazing courage, he is in jail, soon to die for the crimes of which he was convicted.  Again, thank you, thank you, thank you!

What's that ..............?  You say he hasn't been arrested?  No trial?  No conviction?

Oh, never mind!

Be patient. Wink
Report Spam   Logged

Justice Already.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum