Justice For Kathleen & Stacy
March 28, 2024, 08:12:01 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To Justice For Kathleen & Stacy

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Ashley is Lenny!!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ashley is Lenny!!  (Read 2420 times)
kittencakes7

View Profile
« on: July 24, 2008, 08:13:55 am »

http://cbs2chicago.com/local/drew.peterson.love.2.778811

BOLINGBROOK, Ill. (CBS) ― Len Wawczak did more than just talk with his former friend Drew Peterson using a wire. CBS 2's Mike Puccinelli talked with Wawczak overnight about Peterson professing his love online to what he thought was another woman.

When Wawczak wasn't wearing a wire to tape his former friend Drew Peterson for the police, he was often on his computer setting a different kind of trap. It involved lust and a made-up girl named Ashley.

Peterson was boasting last winter and spring about having a secret admirer named "Ashley." In late January, Peterson said he had been talking to the mysterious "Ashley," who was described as 20 years old. At the time, "Ashley" was reluctant to go public with her reasons for reaching out to Peterson.

For the first time we're learning who is the real Ashley. It is Len Wawczak.

"He became real fond of Ashley, and Ashley would be me," he said. "I am the real Ashley. I'm the one who did the blog, I'm the one who romanced drew. I'm the one who he said he wanted to take a bite out of my cute little a**. Hi drew."

Amazing. I love it.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Renee

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2008, 08:23:01 am »

OH SNAP!  Grin LOVE IT!  Can you say Len & Paula have got you by the balls Drew LMAO!!!! Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged
friarspoint

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2008, 10:23:42 am »

OH GREAT LENNY

WE ARE NOT WOTHY TO TOUCH THE HEM OF YOUR JEANS.

YOU ARE THE OWNER.

WE ARE IN AWE.

PAULA WE LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Report Spam   Logged
Becker

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2008, 10:52:11 am »

OMG!  What a coup!  Lenny, I hope that what you have done helps them fry that arrogant prick!  Can't wait til the GJ wraps up...
You ROCK!

Becker

Words to live by:  "Behavior reflects personality"
Report Spam   Logged
cheena

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2008, 11:14:17 am »

Peace and Blessing Lenny and Paula.
Please be safe.
Report Spam   Logged
moi

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2008, 07:39:22 pm »

hey lenny.... do you feel like joel and drew PLANNED for you to come down and have that altercation that ended up with YOU in jail today?

it feels soooooooooooooo much like a set up to me...
your thoughts?
Report Spam   Logged

sincerely,
moi
indyvesty

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2008, 08:53:34 pm »

hey lenny.... do you feel like joel and drew PLANNED for you to come down and have that altercation that ended up with YOU in jail today?

your thoughts?

There is absolutely, positively, no doubt in my mind, or, imo, Chief McGrury's, that this was a huge setup.  No way would cameras have been set up, newspeople there, etc. when Len showed up at the mall.  This simply must stop.  Would I protect my children - absolutely YES.  Drew knows that Len will also protect HIS children, and this was a true setup - to have Len react like most all of us would - to protect our children.

Len, Paula - hang in there.  It will be tough, but it certainly is worth the battle.  You rule!
Report Spam   Logged
moi

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2008, 08:41:16 pm »

your thoughts?

There is absolutely, positively, no doubt in my mind, or, imo, Chief McGrury's, that this was a huge setup.  No way would cameras have been set up, newspeople there, etc. when Len showed up at the mall.  This simply must stop.  Would I protect my children - absolutely YES.  Drew knows that Len will also protect HIS children, and this was a true setup - to have Len react like most all of us would - to protect our children.

Len, Paula - hang in there.  It will be tough, but it certainly is worth the battle.  You rule!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well.. from what i read... that drew was supposed to get a FREEBIE haircut..(thank god he doesnt pay for those thangs *L*)... that  SOMEBODY set this up..... odd ..TOO odd that they all converge on one place at one time like that..
heck..even in MY hillbilly hick town, i would have a hard time believing a  scenerio like that  would come off without a SET UP...
Report Spam   Logged

sincerely,
moi
moi

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2008, 08:44:42 pm »

len.. my man... can i STILL call ya ASH? cause kiddo  ASH is whats LEFT after you BURN something... or someONE Wink   HEH... and bygod kiddo... i think this ash site burned ol drew something fierce Smiley

Report Spam   Logged

sincerely,
moi

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum