Justice For Kathleen & Stacy
March 28, 2024, 05:06:11 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To Justice For Kathleen & Stacy

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

07/21/08 - MONDAY'S THREAD - Discussion Board

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 07/21/08 - MONDAY'S THREAD - Discussion Board  (Read 1435 times)
HeDidIt

View Profile WWW
« on: July 21, 2008, 12:32:35 am »

Quote from: Wolfie on July 20, 2008, 07:37:04 pm
Why do people have problems with others that start a thread?  I don't get it.

QUOTE FROM BUSHBABIES:
Beats the hell out of me, Wolfie!  HDI is one of the finest researchers on these forums, she's smart and level-headed, witty, steers clear of drama, always willing to help and share all of her "finds".  I don't know -- there's an awful lot about HDI to admire, but there's always going to be those who have to turn admirable qualities into a reason to be envious or suspicious.  Too bad if anyone misses the goodness and dedication of HDI in her quest for justice for Kathleen and Stacy.  Keep up the good work, HDI!

Just wanted to add that I believe it's totally appropriate for HDI to introduce this article on Ashley's site.  In case you are not aware, HDI is the only person on all of these forums to devote her time to develop the only video tribute to Kathleen that you can find on these forums.  Thanks for remembering Kathleen once again, HDI!

Thanks you guys.

ANYBODY CAN START A THREAD, AS YOU CAN SEE OTHERS HAVE DONE IT.

Have at it.
Report Spam   Logged

Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.~There are horrible people who, instead of solving a problem, tangle it up and make it harder to solve for anyone who wants to deal

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

friarspoint

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2008, 05:27:09 am »

Go HeDiddy

What's happened to WP? No new thread for Sunday, now I can't access the last thread.
Report Spam   Logged
friarspoint

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2008, 11:26:05 am »

Sorry....seems ok now. Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
bubbasmom

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2008, 11:27:42 am »

Quote from: Wolfie on July 20, 2008, 07:37:04 pm
Why do people have problems with others that start a thread?  I don't get it.

QUOTE FROM BUSHBABIES:
Beats the hell out of me, Wolfie!  HDI is one of the finest researchers on these forums, she's smart and level-headed, witty, steers clear of drama, always willing to help and share all of her "finds".  I don't know -- there's an awful lot about HDI to admire, but there's always going to be those who have to turn admirable qualities into a reason to be envious or suspicious.  Too bad if anyone misses the goodness and dedication of HDI in her quest for justice for Kathleen and Stacy.  Keep up the good work, HDI!

Just wanted to add that I believe it's totally appropriate for HDI to introduce this article on Ashley's site.  In case you are not aware, HDI is the only person on all of these forums to devote her time to develop the only video tribute to Kathleen that you can find on these forums.  Thanks for remembering Kathleen once again, HDI!

Thanks you guys.

ANYBODY CAN START A THREAD, AS YOU CAN SEE OTHERS HAVE DONE IT.

Have at it.
I was curious and confused; so sorry to try to get it clarified.  I knew Ashley was putting up this new site, but thought that maybe I was at the wrong site.  Ashley was kind enough to explain the situation to me without getting all snooty.
Report Spam   Logged
Wolfie

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2008, 10:22:03 pm »

I wasn't trying to be snooty Bubbasmom, I just didn't understand. Undecided
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum