Justice For Kathleen & Stacy
April 18, 2024, 05:28:04 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To Justice For Kathleen & Stacy

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

07/19/08 - SATURDAY'S THREAD - Discussion Board

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 07/19/08 - SATURDAY'S THREAD - Discussion Board  (Read 1720 times)
HeDidIt

View Profile WWW
« on: July 19, 2008, 12:37:08 am »

No new articles, so here is an old one.

http://www.nbc5.com/family/14455029/detail.html

Missing Woman's Officer Husband Has Troubled Past
Sergeant's Third Wife Died From Drowning

POSTED: 6:02 am CDT October 30, 2007
UPDATED: 8:17 pm CDT October 30, 2007

BOLINGBROOK, Ill. -- State police are searching for the wife of a southwest suburban Bolingbrook police sergeant.

Video: Officer's Troubled Past
Video: Officer's Wife Missing 

"Because he's one of our officers, we thought it would be better to have an independent agency investigating," Bolingbrook Mayor Roger Claar said of the state's involvement in the disappearance of Stacey Peterson. NBC5's Phil Rogers reported Tuesday that Will County authorities were looking into the one of the officer's previous marriages for clues into the disappearance of his current wife.

It was not clear how long Peterson, the 23-year-old wife of Bolingbrook police Sgt. Drew Peterson, has been missing. Illinois State Police Trooper Mark Dorencz at first declined to comment on the matter, but later said the state is handling the case as a missing persons investigation.

Drew Peterson said he heard from his wife Sunday evening, when she called from her cell phone and told him where he could come and retrieve the family car.

Drew Peterson's previous wife, 40-year-old Kathleen Savio, was found dead in the dry bathtub of her Pheasant Chase home in March 2004. Drew Peterson and Savio were divorced and he was returning their two sons to their home after a weekend visit, but no one answered the locked door.

Peterson went to a neighbor's to call a locksmith. Once entry was gained, the neighbor went inside and found Savio's body in a waterless bathtub.

The investigation revealed Savio drowned. Her fingertips showed pruning from being submerged in water and her hair was wet when she was found. While there was no water in the bathtub, it may have drained out over time, as the plug was down, investigators speculated.

A coroner's jury ruled the death accidental. State police investigated that case as well. No charges were filed.

Rogers reported that Peterson's third wife had been granted an order of protection against Drew Peterson, saying, "He wants me dead." The order of protection was dismissed 10 days later.

The Will County State's Attorney's Office said they were reviewing the circumstances of Peterson's former wife's death three years ago.

The disappearance of Stacey Peterson was being investigated by the Illinois State Police, Rogers reported.

The Bolingbrook Police Department said Drew Peterson was not scheduled to work Monday. A message left for him at the department went unreturned. Rogers reported

According to one official, Savio was Drew Peterson's third wife, and Stacey Peterson is his fourth.

More than 20 years ago, Drew Peterson was fired from the Bolingbrook Police Department after the village board of police and fire commissioners found him guilty of disobedience, conducting a self-assigned investigation, failure to report a bribe immediately and official misconduct.

He had been indicted two months earlier on charges of official misconduct and failure to report a bribe. Peterson was working under the auspices of the Metropolitan Area Narcotics Squad at the time. Indictments alleged he solicited drugs in exchange for information about his agency. The charges later were dropped. Special Prosecutor Raymond Bolden said at the time that the charges were not provable.

Drew Peterson won reinstatement with the department in March 1986. Judge Edwin Grabiec ruled police and fire commissioners lacked sufficient evidence to find Peterson guilty of the charges.

According to an Illinois State Police news release -- which spelled her name Stacy Ann Peterson -- she was last heard from at 10 a.m. Sunday. She was supposed to help a friend do some painting, but never showed up.

Stacy Peterson is described as a white female, 5 feet 2 inches tall, about 100 pounds, with brown hair and eyes. She was last seen wearing a red jogging suit. She has a tattoo of a blue and yellow carnation on the small of her back and a scar across her stomach, the release said.

According to the release, Stacy Peterson frequents Joliet Junior College and her family reported her missing at 4 a.m. Monday.

Anyone with information regarding this case is asked to call ISP Joliet District at 815-726-6377.

Copyright 2007, Sun-Times News Group

Report Spam   Logged

Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.~There are horrible people who, instead of solving a problem, tangle it up and make it harder to solve for anyone who wants to deal

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

HeDidIt

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2008, 11:40:57 am »

http://www.wbbm780.com/pages/2626672.php?contentType=4&contentId=2444376

Posted: Saturday, 19 July 2008 1:31AM

UPDATE: Man's Body Floating in Canal

State police are investigating how a man found floating in the Chicago Sanitary and Ship Canal Friday morning died.
Lawmen were notified by the Sanitary and Ship Canal police that a man’s body was found in the canal about one-and-a-half miles west of 1st Avenue near Summit, according to Illinois State Police District Chicago Lt. Dave Nanninga.
State police sent investigators to the scene and the body was recovered from the water, Nanninga said. The Cook County Medical Examiner confirmed the death.

“Due to the state of the body, we are not able to tell much about what happened,” Nanninga said.
State Police investigators continue to probe the death. An autopsy is scheduled.
Report Spam   Logged

Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.~There are horrible people who, instead of solving a problem, tangle it up and make it harder to solve for anyone who wants to deal
bloggess

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2008, 01:48:52 pm »

No new articles, so here is an old one.

http://www.nbc5.com/family/14455029/detail.html

Missing Woman's Officer Husband Has Troubled Past
Sergeant's Third Wife Died From Drowning

POSTED: 6:02 am CDT October 30, 2007
UPDATED: 8:17 pm CDT October 30, 2007

BOLINGBROOK, Ill. -- State police are searching for the wife of a southwest suburban Bolingbrook police sergeant.

Video: Officer's Troubled Past
Video: Officer's Wife Missing 

"Because he's one of our officers, we thought it would be better to have an independent agency investigating," Bolingbrook Mayor Roger Claar said of the state's involvement in the disappearance of Stacey Peterson. NBC5's Phil Rogers reported Tuesday that Will County authorities were looking into the one of the officer's previous marriages for clues into the disappearance of his current wife.

It was not clear how long Peterson, the 23-year-old wife of Bolingbrook police Sgt. Drew Peterson, has been missing. Illinois State Police Trooper Mark Dorencz at first .

Drew Peterson said he heard from his wife Sunday evening, when she called from her cell phone and told him where he could come and retrieve the family car.

Thanks He did it...

My view...Stacy was supposed to have been/left to paint. Drew called in sick because ..." there is no-one to watch the kids"...way before Stacys SISTER reported her missing.  HOURS before Stacy supposedly called DP and let him know she ran off with a mystery lover in her bikini with 25 g's.   It all goes back to the first 24 imo..or, even less...Why did DP call in sick? How did he know she was missing
so early in the day...not coming home? I thought he heard her on the phone saying she was going to paint.

wish I could be on that jury! .
Report Spam   Logged

UGH! What happened to Kathleen and Where is Stacy?
bloggess

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2008, 02:18:21 pm »

OMG...I have no idea what I did to make my quote /reply look like it's part of He did it's post...sorry He did it...

But since I am on the subject,  Whatever I did...and I do not know...may be a not cool thing if it happened again, someones post could be altered. jmo

Report Spam   Logged

UGH! What happened to Kathleen and Where is Stacy?
HeDidIt

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2008, 02:27:11 pm »

Bloggess,

What you did what quote my post and reply within the quote. Not a big deal. You can modify it yourself by clicking the modify button of that post and cut your reply out and then post it (paste) below the quote.

Report Spam   Logged

zanzibar

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2008, 08:47:11 pm »

I think you forgot to highlight the most pertinent parts of that article... namely, his ties to the drug trade, selling the names of police officers to drug dealers (now why would he want to do that...) and the fact that everyone and their mother seems to want to cover for him. I think that there is where the evidence will ultimately lead back to. At the end of the day, Drew Peterson is scum, a murderer. And not a particularly brilliant one at that. Once Carcerano and Claar and everyone who has manipulated things for him is gone, he will fall... and fall hard. I think that is where we have to look.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum