Justice For Kathleen & Stacy
March 28, 2024, 12:34:00 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To Justice For Kathleen & Stacy

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Wednesday, July 16 , 2008 - Breaking News On Drew Peterson & Folding Gun

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wednesday, July 16 , 2008 - Breaking News On Drew Peterson & Folding Gun  (Read 13185 times)
whatajacka

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2008, 10:23:36 pm »

Hi Ashley! You most certainly do not owe us an apology!  Hope things work out soon on the server issue for you.
Report Spam   Logged
whatajacka

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2008, 10:49:16 pm »

Upthread… about the pic of Paula/Lenny…
I couldn’t find the one picking up cars, but I did find this one, dunno if it is the right couple, but it was captioned “Drew’s friends”.

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/zfriendsatgj.jpg

Message copied from WP -- possible photo of Lenny and Paula?
Report Spam   Logged
sam

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2008, 03:24:19 am »

The bigger news story today is: Ashley sold her story to THE NATIONAL ENQUIRER...So now we should see alot more...

Has NE been talking to Brodsky and Drew, to get this kind of information??  Probably, this sounds like something they would spread around, and get in the news.  Just trying to discredit Ashley, with their phony crap, and lies.  Just like they do everyone, who tries to get some TRUTH out to the public.  Look at how Brodsky lied about Ric !!!!  And he gets most of his information from DP.  We don't need anyone here helping them, spread their lies, or anyone else's lies, about Ashley.  IMO.
Way to Go Ashley, You are hitting a nerve, I think.  Those two have had things their way, for far too long.  Giving the public an overload of lies, for months now.  Bet they can't believe, a story out in the press Proving they have been lying about an awful lot of stuff.  Not that we haven't known it, just haven't seen much Proof, until lately.

Ric, I hope you get a chance to go on NG and Prove what a liar Brodsky was that day.  I sent her an email, asking for you to be on.  I can't wait to see you go on and Prove how he was lying that night.  Smiley  Good Luck  !!
Report Spam   Logged

All my posts are my opinions, you don't have to read them or agree with them.

JUSTICE FOR KATHLEEN AND STACY !!!!!!
sam

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 17, 2008, 03:30:43 am »

Upthread… about the pic of Paula/Lenny…
I couldn’t find the one picking up cars, but I did find this one, dunno if it is the right couple, but it was captioned “Drew’s friends”.

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/zfriendsatgj.jpg

Message copied from WP -- possible photo of Lenny and Paula?

Yes, I am pretty sure that is them, and the other guy, if I remember right, is Joe Hosey, the reporter.  This was taken outside of GJ Courthouse.

Report Spam   Logged

All my posts are my opinions, you don't have to read them or agree with them.

JUSTICE FOR KATHLEEN AND STACY !!!!!!
mello

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 17, 2008, 01:10:15 pm »

The bigger news story today is: Ashley sold her story to THE NATIONAL ENQUIRER...So now we should see alot more...

Geez, could you post that in just one more thread, Maxsmom?

Is Misspersonal also ExLaw (SYM) and TributeLady (WhereIsStacy)??  Or are people just cutting and pasting other people's posts and pretending it was their information??   

Why do I get a feeling 'she' may have a more... personal stake in this?

Incidentally, this story has some huge implications. Why would Drew be so adamant about keeping, and hiding, that gun? Moreover, why would he allow them to take other guns and not this one. My money goes to this one playing some roll in the murder, but thats just an educated guess.
Report Spam   Logged
Mystic

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 17, 2008, 04:22:43 pm »

I don't think it had anything to do with the murder I think he wanted to keep a gun. As I remember in front of his house when a reporter asked him if there could be a shootout if he was arrested he said, " that is very possible".
Report Spam   Logged
Suzie Jane

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 17, 2008, 04:52:29 pm »

Mystic sez -

I don't think it had anything to do with the murder I think he wanted to keep a gun. As I remember in front of his house when a reporter asked him if there could be a shootout if he was arrested he said, " that is very possible".
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Right Mystic.  And I think I remember that Mims said DP had that folding gun strapped to his leg is the reason LE didn't find this one in the search for weapons.  Now if they specifically asked DP if there were more weapons and he said "no", one would think that would be concealing a weapon and big trouble, no?  Hell, I don't know............
Report Spam   Logged
whatajacka

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 17, 2008, 08:39:33 pm »

As far as the gun being concealed during the "raid" wasn't it said that Drew was out of town the day they came to the house and only Mims was there watching the kids?  I think Drew had that gun on him when he was out of town?
Report Spam   Logged
whatajacka

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 17, 2008, 08:49:24 pm »

Here's the actual deal the day the gun raid went down:

MIMS: On Thursday, the 1st of November, the Illinois State Police issued a search warrant there at the house. I was the one that was there. Drew was down at the police department giving a statement. They came with the search warrant and one thing that I remember it read was turn over all weapons. To make a long story short, later that night, after everything had calmed down, we were sitting in the living room. Drew reaches down into his pants leg. He pulls out a little folding gun and goes, Hey, they didn`t find this one, and he starts chuckling. And state police was unaware of that.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0803/21/ng.01.html
Report Spam   Logged
zanzibar

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 19, 2008, 08:48:41 pm »

well the fact that everyone else seems to bend over backwards to let Drew get away with all of this is what bothers me at the end of the day. Everyone knows there is alot of corruption here, but nobody wants to call that into question. I wonder why...

Mims, you know exactly what I mean...
Report Spam   Logged
zanzibar

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 19, 2008, 08:49:49 pm »

Well of course. Threatening to kill people... yet another thing we've let Drew get away with. I know, I know... he's a 'jokester' right? Let me ask you this, if it were anyone else, would it have even gotten this far?
Report Spam   Logged
lorie

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 20, 2008, 06:19:44 pm »

THE GUN DREW HAD

Report Spam   Logged

indyvesty

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 20, 2008, 06:42:12 pm »

THE GUN DREW HAD

AGREED! Lorie!  I saw this on the gun manufacturer's site last week, then searched and couldn't find it again - glad you did.  It should also be posted on SYM for Mr. Joel to see! 

Good find.
Report Spam   Logged
manos

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 24, 2008, 07:51:23 am »

So you are Len W. Hello and good job.
Report Spam   Logged
Mystic

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 25, 2008, 03:51:54 pm »

Well of course. Threatening to kill people... yet another thing we've let Drew get away with. I know, I know... he's a 'jokester' right? Let me ask you this, if it were anyone else, would it have even gotten this far?

Ya know they haven't found Stacy yet so there is much time..There is no time frame when murder is involved.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum