Justice For Kathleen & Stacy
March 29, 2024, 04:56:27 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To Justice For Kathleen & Stacy

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Wednesday, July 16 , 2008 - Breaking News On Drew Peterson & Folding Gun

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wednesday, July 16 , 2008 - Breaking News On Drew Peterson & Folding Gun  (Read 13194 times)
leigha

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2008, 03:39:11 pm »

Looks to me like the ISP checked into the info which Rick has against Drew.  Drew made this very simple for them by signing that gun over.  Anyone know how that works?  I'm guessing that there's a paper trail.  Even better is the fact that the lady he signed the gun over to lied on the paperwork for her gun.  How can you not know your date of birth?

Looks to me like the ISP find Rick to be alot more credible than Brodsky was trying to make him out to be.  No wonder Joel was trying so hard to discredit Rick. 

I hope they can nail Drew now for hiding that little gun.  At least this info will make it to the trial for the other gun.
Report Spam   Logged
misspersonal

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2008, 05:33:31 pm »

The bigger news story today is: Ashley sold her story to THE NATIONAL ENQUIRER...So now we should see alot more...
Report Spam   Logged
facsmiley

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2008, 05:47:31 pm »

The bigger news story today is: Ashley sold her story to THE NATIONAL ENQUIRER...So now we should see alot more...

Geez, could you post that in just one more thread, Maxsmom?
Report Spam   Logged
Prolly

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2008, 06:22:04 pm »

Facsmiley - you sure have been a crabby a$$ lately.  You must need a break or something. Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Prolly

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2008, 06:25:59 pm »

Facsmiley - you sure have been a crabby a$$ lately.  You must need a break or something. Smiley

Not meaning that as a slam by the way, just seems that EVERYTHING is on your nerves, just let it roll off your shoulders!!
Report Spam   Logged
facsmiley

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2008, 06:43:40 pm »

I think I've developed an acute allergic reaction to spam. 
Report Spam   Logged
Suzie Jane

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2008, 06:53:12 pm »

"The bigger news story today is: Ashley sold her story to THE NATIONAL ENQUIRER...So now we should see alot more..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

ARRGGGH - Me thinks it means the opposite - like nothing for us now that the story is sold.........  Ashley, please say it isn't so  Sad
Report Spam   Logged
stoned in canada

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2008, 07:11:20 pm »

just my opinion....... the National Enquirer has no credibility. why would someone who really wanted to bring someone else down sell their story to them??? makes no sense. what i do find disappointing is it seems ashley has allowed this blog, she created, to distract her from her original purpose.
Report Spam   Logged
nysue

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2008, 07:34:32 pm »

Ashley said...
Lmao @ I sold my story to the N.E , tell ya what dickhead if a story has been sold then its by another one of Drew's online love affairs - like I said I was offered money and turned it down , as for me posting something - I'll be doing it in just a lil bit , I'm watermarking them right now .

July 16, 2008 7:11 PM

Ashley said...
so your solid source that can be trusted just dicked you over - Ha Ha

July 16, 2008 7:12 PM

Ashley said...
bottom line I never sold a story idiot , and I didnt need to be loyal to a killer , everyone needed to see this .

July 16, 2008 7:39 PM

https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=7081036624150822867&postID=1110547673600496686
Report Spam   Logged
Suzie Jane

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2008, 07:37:52 pm »

Love ya Ashley - we're feelin way better now!  Thank you Girl!!   Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Basherette

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2008, 07:45:07 pm »

I am left pondering what happened to *Stacy's* Valentine's Day Glock.

It's *hers*, not DP's- so he should *not* have been able to do diddlysquat with it as far as tranferring ownership and/or the selling/trading/gifting of it to anyone else without her explicit written consent, not to mention his lack of a FOID card in good standing- and the judge would/should not have been able to order him to transfer it to Stephen, because it did not belong to DP.

So why does no one seem to know the whereabouts of said gun? A curiousity, that.
Report Spam   Logged

Well-behaved women do *NOT* make History...
summer4meplz

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2008, 07:54:07 pm »

I'm glad to hear that you haven't sold the story to NE too ashley, although God knows, you certainly have the right to do that.....I would imagine it would be hard to turn down the money...but I admire you and respect you so much for not doing it.....it reminds me of the OJ trial where an eyewitness to him leaving the scene of the crime and almost running into her was not asked to testify because she sold her story....i would hate for all this to not be able to be used in a court of law against peterson.....
Report Spam   Logged
thinkaboutit

The truth NEVER changes.

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2008, 09:11:37 pm »

Is Misspersonal also ExLaw (SYM) and TributeLady (WhereIsStacy)??  Or are people just cutting and pasting other people's posts and pretending it was their information??   
Report Spam   Logged
HeDidIt

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: July 16, 2008, 09:17:28 pm »

Ashley has not let us down thus far so I see no reason to believe someone with no proof.

Ashley, on the other hand, had provided a lot of proof in technicolor of what has transpired.
Her story had a lot of market value, but she has put it on her blog for free.
Report Spam   Logged

Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.~There are horrible people who, instead of solving a problem, tangle it up and make it harder to solve for anyone who wants to deal
Ashley
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 16, 2008, 10:05:31 pm »

If I had sold the story then that would mean I would have to stop posting ( because the N.E would now own all the rights ) and thats not happening , honestly I post when I can and I have been busy so I apologize , I just wish the webserver would hurry up so I can finish this site - I chose a webserver that I normally dont use just to save a few bucks and it bit me in the ass Cheesy  Ha Ha  . 
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum