Justice For Kathleen & Stacy
March 19, 2024, 01:50:24 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To Justice For Kathleen & Stacy

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Wednesday, July 16 , 2008 - Breaking News On Drew Peterson & Folding Gun

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wednesday, July 16 , 2008 - Breaking News On Drew Peterson & Folding Gun  (Read 13169 times)
Ashley
Administrator

View Profile
« on: July 16, 2008, 05:59:27 am »

Well it looks as though Drew and His lawyer Joel Brodsky have been caught up once again in yet another lie , it appears that 2 of Drew's friends have confirmed what Ric Mims has been saying for months and that is Drew did withhold a folding .22 revolver gun from the Illinois State Police during a search warrant at his home in November of last year , here are two links to this breaking story .

http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/1058047,CST-NWS-boling16.article

http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/heraldnews/news/1057698,4_1_JO16_PETERSON_S1.article

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Ashley
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2008, 06:24:51 am »

Drew & Joel have some " SPLAINING TO DO LUCY "     Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged
Cricket

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2008, 07:13:24 am »

I imagine that this story is more than a little embarrassing for Joel, so I have a suggestion for him….Perhaps he and Drew should spend less time socializing in the bars & restaurants and more time collaborating their stories. 
Report Spam   Logged
Ashley
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2008, 07:26:03 am »

When Drew does get put away - Joel can say that he helped put him there .
Report Spam   Logged
friarspoint

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2008, 07:42:22 am »

Willyou be posting any new stuff today, Ash?
Report Spam   Logged
Ashley
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2008, 08:08:28 am »

I'll probably post some things over at the other site later today ( why not kick Drew while he is down Cheesy )  I didnt want to post over there but i'm almost forced to because the webserver I chose to host this site still has not got me set up and its been 3 days , cant attatch no more files until this happens thus the problem of me uploading anything , i'll keep you posted .
Report Spam   Logged
friarspoint

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2008, 08:14:46 am »

thanks!
Report Spam   Logged
chiefgirl

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2008, 08:21:37 am »

When Drew does get put away - Joel can say that he helped put him there .

When he gets put away  - they will lie about that, too. Maybe they'll say he's just visiting a friend there. Mentoring a troubled kid. LOL
Report Spam   Logged
Kate63

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2008, 08:21:58 am »

Thanks for the news, Ashley.Smiley.
I feel Joel lost control over Drew totally. Good!
Report Spam   Logged
whatajacka

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2008, 08:26:59 am »

Can you believe the audacity of these two?  Lie, after lie. Depending on play on words -- "never had a gun AFTER foid card..." yadda yadda yadda.  They, especially Joel, should be embarrassed.  Makes you wonder if the couple came forward or if LE knew DP transferred the gun and used PS's gun issue as a way of gaining entry to find the folding one?  Most likely that's what happened as a result of a tip.  They said Kris was in the room too when DP wrote the transfer.  Can you imagine what was going through his head... 'hey dad, why do you need to do that?'
Report Spam   Logged
whatajacka

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2008, 08:30:27 am »

Also, it's MO that this "breaking news" was leaked just in time for the pending decision of the judge re: dropping gun charges on DP.  Hmmm, coincidence -- I don't think soooo!  It's times like this when you know, LE is on the ball!  Get all the ducks in a row first -- then shoot! Wink
Report Spam   Logged
whatajacka

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2008, 08:33:19 am »

Chiefgirl said -- When he gets put away  - they will lie about that, too. Maybe they'll say he's just visiting a friend there. Mentoring a troubled kid. LOL

I can see it now -- That's funny!!!   Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged
Kate63

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2008, 08:33:46 am »

I think during search warrant at his home Drew was supposed to hand over all the guns he possessed, not only the ones the police found and seized, right? So what a stupid explanation if he had or did not have his FOID card? He hid the gun, that's all!

Report Spam   Logged
Renee

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2008, 08:37:27 am »

Also, it's MO that this "breaking news" was leaked just in time for the pending decision of the judge re: dropping gun charges on DP.  Hmmm, coincidence -- I don't think soooo!  It's times like this when you know, LE is on the ball!  Get all the ducks in a row first -- then shoot! Wink

I totally agree with  you! I could not have said it any better LOL
I also think that with this discovery, it should  give Ric Mims more credibility as for his "side of the story" JMHO Grin
Report Spam   Logged
cheena

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2008, 02:04:57 pm »

also agreeing with you.....
This story was leaked to put more pressure on DP and JB.
So Ashley nows your turn again............have at it!
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum