Justice For Kathleen & Stacy
March 28, 2024, 12:49:47 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To Justice For Kathleen & Stacy

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Tom Morphey

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tom Morphey  (Read 6887 times)
bloggess

View Profile
« on: July 13, 2008, 08:14:09 am »

OK, the two boys have gone before the Grand Jury UGH big time...I (imo) don't think charges will be filed  untill Tom M...testifies.  His testimony is vital...in Stacy's case anyway I believe, thoughts?

Report Spam   Logged

UGH! What happened to Kathleen and Where is Stacy?

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Brenda

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2008, 08:19:21 am »

He is in protective custody so I am sure he has done his already.
Report Spam   Logged
bloggess

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2008, 08:23:29 am »

He may have given LE a statement but as far as I know has not been before the GJ...IMO, when he does charges will follow...quickly!  JMO of course.
Report Spam   Logged

sonia

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2008, 08:49:29 am »

Morning , welcome bloggess Smiley

Correct me if im wrong .. but i think Mr morphey already testified , couple of months back . If im wrong please tell me because i don't want to give out false info Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

All posts are my oppinions
bloggess

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2008, 08:59:56 am »

No Sonia,
His mom and brother but not him...acandyrose.com 
Hugs to the person who maintains that site!
Report Spam   Logged

sonia

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2008, 09:11:06 am »

Ok Smiley thanks lol  my mistake ..

ACandyrose is awesome Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

All posts are my oppinions
bushbabies

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2008, 06:18:51 pm »

No Sonia,
His mom and brother but not him...acandyrose.com 
Hugs to the person who maintains that site!

It would have been pretty difficult for Tom Morphey's biological mother to testify with the Grand Jury -- she's dead!! 

The current Mrs. Morphey is Drew Peterson's biological mother.
Report Spam   Logged
bloggess

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2008, 12:10:35 am »

My bad!  But, it doesn't change the fact TM has not...to my knowledge testified...He was with DP during the first hours Stacy went missing...I think he has to be called up...jmo of course
Report Spam   Logged

sam

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2008, 05:06:28 am »

I was just wondering if Tom Morphey could have given his testimony, and it was taped?  I remember Ric M saying LE taped his.  If LE taped Tom's testimony, (since he is in protective custody) could that have been used for GJ ?  Or, would he still have to go personally before the GJ?  Ric had to appear before GJ, but he is not in protective custody.   Does anyone know for sure?   Just curious.

Report Spam   Logged

All my posts are my opinions, you don't have to read them or agree with them.

JUSTICE FOR KATHLEEN AND STACY !!!!!!
sam

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2008, 06:39:00 am »

Sorry, I forgot to say a big "hello" to all the Morphey's out there.  To Tom, and all the rest of the family, Thank You so much for all you have done, and all you have had to go through.  This family is the BEST.  Keep supporting your brother, and hang together.  I know your Mother is looking down on all of you, and her heart is filled with love and Pride for all of you.  I know she must be the happiest and proudest Mom of all, to see what good decent, and honest children you all are.  What a Contrast to your stepbrother, Drew.  I hope the Morphey's will find this blog and we will maybe hear from some of them again.  You have not been forgotten,  There are Many People who are standing behind you Tom, and your whole family.  You guys are really an amazing family.  I really feel it won't be much longer, til we all get to see Justice for Stacy and Kathleen. 

Thanks to people like you Tom, and your family, And Ashley.  She has really opened up a lot of eyes, I think.  If anyone had any doubts about Drew, and the kind of person he really is, and what he is capable of, only need to see and read the posts put up by Ashley.  And she still has a lot more to post.  Don't you guys agree?  If that doesn't open the eyes of any doubters, I don't know what it will take.  I think Ashley and Tom make a heck of a good pair.  Smiley  Between the two of you, I think you have convinced everyone, about the TRUTH, of this case.  People can definitely See and Read both of your statements, and See for Themselves  who is STILL trying to lead the public down their "fantasy" road.  I am amazed at JB, DP, and Glen, STILL saying the same ole' Crap.  Especially, since Ashley has given us all that PROOF about DP.  Drew sure doesn't look like "Mr. Mom" to me.  DP is sure making Glen look stupid, IMO.  After all that work of getting him on TV, and using those poor kids, the way they did, and staging all of that, and showing what they thought would make Drew look like MR. MOM of the Year.  Then all of THIS comes out.   Way to go Ashley.  We need to see and hear more of the truth, from people like Tom, and Ashley.  These are my opinions, but this has certainly helped me to just really look at the FACTS, and COMPARE both sides, and KNOW in my mind without a Doubt, just what DP is capable of, and how he lies and lies about Everything.   I truly believe, without a Doubt, that he killed both Stacy and Kathleen. IMO.   I would not hesitate to vote Guilty now, if I were on his jury. You can't help but see all the lies he tells.  I don't believe a word that comes out of his mouth.

So, I would like to thank you again, JB, for all the interviews, etc. you and DP have given over these past months.  It really gives the public something to Compare with all the posts that Ashley has posted.  It helps make it so CLEAR, Who IS telling the Truth, and who is NOT telling the Truth. 

So for that, JB,  I Thank you, and I am sure the prosecutor thanks you and DP, too.  Just keep it up, we the public, need to see and read the TRUTH with our own eyes.  Not just see and hear you and DP all the time, repeat your lies.  I am sick to death of listening to them.   Thanks to Tom and AShley, and others, we are finally getting to do See and read the TRUTH for ourselves  !!!!! 

Hang tuff Tom and Ashley,  we are all behind you.

These are my opinions, and I think I am RIGHT !!!!  All you have to do is Compare what JB and DP have rattled on and on about, for these past months, with what you can see and read of Ashley's posts.....Should Not Be a shred of doubt left, about who is telling the TRUTH...and it sure isn't JB, DP and Glen.   IMO

Report Spam   Logged

whatajacka

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2008, 07:31:29 am »

I would think that even though TM may have had his interview taped, doesn't the GJ ask specific questions that THEY want answers too?  TM's interview if on tape may not satisfy GJ questions and since he is key to the case, I would think it is vital for him to go in front of them as well -- maybe saving the best for last?!
Report Spam   Logged
sam

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2008, 07:53:09 am »

Yes, I think you are right.  I bet TM has to go before them, to answer their questions.  I thought he would, just wasn't real sure.  Thanks for answering.

Report Spam   Logged

friarspoint

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2008, 10:26:55 am »

Tom Morphey's testimony could have been heard realtime via videolink, allowing questions.
Report Spam   Logged
cheena

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2008, 11:40:35 am »

blogess
I'm sure Thomas has given a statement to Detectives and if he in fact is in protective custody (most likely due to threats from DP at the hospital) then they will find another way to arrange his GJ appearance. The press would be all over a regular GJ appearance.
Report Spam   Logged
leigha

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2008, 04:15:31 pm »

Tom Morphey's testimony could have been heard realtime via videolink, allowing questions.

They are using this in courts in Canada now.  It saves money to not have to transport prisoners, hold them in a cell and pay to have a guard there.  They use it here when they set dates etc... which doesn't really require the prisoner to be in court.

I just asked my daughter about Tom Morphey's testimony and if it could be heard this way.  She's in college studying to become a correctional officer.  She tells me they use videolink for bail hearings.  She's not sure if they could do it in this case because Tom is actually testifying and needs to be sworn in.  It's a very interesting question.  Witnesses who testify against the mob do it in court and I'm sure they could be followed and that the press would be there.  For Tom's sake I hope they did use videolink but who knows - he may still show up as the last witness.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum