Justice For Kathleen & Stacy
March 29, 2024, 04:09:52 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To Justice For Kathleen & Stacy

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

07/13/08 - Sunday's Thread - Discussion Board

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 07/13/08 - Sunday's Thread - Discussion Board  (Read 6743 times)
facsmiley

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2008, 07:01:25 pm »

Heres a thought about Ms Sharon. there are 3 boats at her home currently. None of them have a tax ID attached to them, no not for profit, no charity listing. Nothing. You think that they are not making a big profit ? Lets see Roy is not working and Ms. Sharon is taking lots of vacations lately. Ring any warning bells ?

Hi Exlaw....was wondering how long it would take for you to post here.  It certainly sounds like you.  How are things at SYM?  Boring?  If I am wrong about you being Exlaw...my apologies...but somehow I don't think so. 

misspersonal is calling herself 'crabby lady' at MyBlueShark, FYI.
Report Spam   Logged
LostAcres

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2008, 07:10:53 pm »

Heres a thought about Ms Sharon. there are 3 boats at her home currently. None of them have a tax ID attached to them, no not for profit, no charity listing. Nothing. You think that they are not making a big profit ? Lets see Roy is not working and Ms. Sharon is taking lots of vacations lately. Ring any warning bells ?

Hi Exlaw....was wondering how long it would take for you to post here.  It certainly sounds like you.  How are things at SYM?  Boring?  If I am wrong about you being Exlaw...my apologies...but somehow I don't think so. 

Yep...sounds like Exlaw, not that it means anything   Grin
Report Spam   Logged
facsmiley

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2008, 07:41:35 pm »

And she is calling herself 'maxsmom' at Kimmer's.

Report Spam   Logged
moi

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2008, 07:58:06 pm »

And she is calling herself 'maxsmom' at Kimmer's.

honest to gawd...if someone could make a CHART to follow all the plots and subplots of the POSTERS ... i would find that helpful.. its hard enough to keep up with the plots and subplots of DREW and the other players....

dang...
Report Spam   Logged

sincerely,
moi
lorie

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2008, 08:29:32 pm »

Well until everyone knows for certain what is going on maybe we should all hold off with the accusations. It makes for embarassing moments when the truth comes out and you all find out your were wrong. They obviously must not be doing to much wrong cause Im sure with all the phone calls, letters, and emails they have been over to her house by now. That was probally the two men who that Joel seen making sure everything is on the up and up. I assure you with all the calls people have made they went and checked it out. Just IMO but that is common sense. When the government thinks they are being scammed you can best bet they go and check it out. They want their money!! You know how that goes lol
Report Spam   Logged

Suzie Jane

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2008, 08:42:14 pm »

Ashley - girl, are you there, Ashley??

I feel like a ping pong ball bouncin back and forth lookin for the goods.

Children, me thinks we might be outta luck til tomorrow... Sad

Report Spam   Logged
moi

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2008, 08:54:28 pm »

Ashley - girl, are you there, Ashley??

I feel like a ping pong ball bouncin back and forth lookin for the goods.

Children, me thinks we might be outta luck til tomorrow... Sad

DITTO!
Report Spam   Logged

sincerely,
moi
curley

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2008, 09:07:58 pm »

Well hello there BigM!  Fancy meeting you here.  You banned me from SYM as well, but that's OK, I didn't like it there anyway, couldn't speak my mind, have my own opinion, could only laugh at you and yours.  You are some piece of work, I must say, shame on you for the way you treat your members.  I know I'm wasteing my time here, but I joined here tonight just so I could speak my mind to you. You are one mean hearted, piece of BS.  Then you have the nerve yet to show your face on another forum crying because of the way you are being treated, get over yourself!  Drew Peterson will be charged in BOTH cases and he will be made to answer for these crimes, be sure of it.  Oh BTW, say "hi" to exlaw for me, would you?  Thanks.
Report Spam   Logged
cfs7360

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2008, 09:57:12 pm »

Well hello there BigM!  Fancy meeting you here.  You banned me from SYM as well, but that's OK, I didn't like it there anyway, couldn't speak my mind, have my own opinion, could only laugh at you and yours.  You are some piece of work, I must say, shame on you for the way you treat your members.  I know I'm wasteing my time here, but I joined here tonight just so I could speak my mind to you. You are one mean hearted, piece of BS.  Then you have the nerve yet to show your face on another forum crying because of the way you are being treated, get over yourself!  Drew Peterson will be charged in BOTH cases and he will be made to answer for these crimes, be sure of it.  Oh BTW, say "hi" to exlaw for me, would you?  Thanks.

Curly, hi there!  Nice to see you here.  I was Angel at SYM before I left there.  Just wanted to speak to you since you might not recognize me as CFS7360 here.
Report Spam   Logged
curley

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2008, 10:08:35 pm »

Curly, hi there!  Nice to see you here.  I was Angel at SYM before I left there.  Just wanted to speak to you since you might not recognize me as CFS7360 here.

Hi there Angel, yes I remember you too, nice to see you.  I recognize you as CFS7360 as well, I am a faithful follower of wordpress, I read there constantly.
Report Spam   Logged
facsmiley

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2008, 10:13:31 pm »

Hi there Angel, yes I remember you too, nice to see you.  I recognize you as CFS7360 as well, I am a faithful follower of wordpress, I read there constantly.

Hi Curley, you wouldn't know my username from SYM but I posted there with you and enjoyed your posts very much.
Report Spam   Logged
curley

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2008, 10:20:54 pm »

Curly, hi there!  Nice to see you here.  I was Angel at SYM before I left there.  Just wanted to speak to you since you might not recognize me as CFS7360

here.

Hi there too, my goodness who have ever thunk it, huh?  lol..   This is a nice surprise.  I've been rather quiet, wasn't sure what to do or say, but anyway here I am.  Wink

Hi Curley, you wouldn't know my username from SYM but I posted there with you and enjoyed your posts very much.

Hey there, how are you?  Guess I'm a bit rusty on the ole board I see, lol, I've been kind of quiet so I thought I had better get back in there and check things out.  This is nice, huh?

Report Spam   Logged
cfs7360

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2008, 10:49:23 pm »

Curley, please feel free to come post with us at WP anytime, or here, regardless of what your reason for joining was.  Would love to see Central City join with us somewhere too, if you run into her anywhere.  I'll see you later, and again it was good to bump into you here tonight.  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
bloggess

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2008, 12:27:43 am »

Then be prepared for a very long wait.

...as long as it takes sweetie...got all the time in the world!
Report Spam   Logged

UGH! What happened to Kathleen and Where is Stacy?
curley

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2008, 07:40:40 am »

Curley, please feel free to come post with us at WP anytime, or here, regardless of what your reason for joining was.  Would love to see Central City join with us somewhere too, if you run into her anywhere.  I'll see you later, and again it was good to bump into you here tonight.  Smiley

Thanks cfs, just might take you up on that.  Nice seeing you here too.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum