Justice For Kathleen & Stacy
March 19, 2024, 04:27:27 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To Justice For Kathleen & Stacy

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

07/13/08 - Sunday's Thread - Discussion Board

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 07/13/08 - Sunday's Thread - Discussion Board  (Read 6737 times)
HeDidIt

View Profile WWW
« on: July 13, 2008, 02:05:51 am »

Geraldo transcript from last night posted in another thread.
Report Spam   Logged

Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.~There are horrible people who, instead of solving a problem, tangle it up and make it harder to solve for anyone who wants to deal

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

bloggess

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2008, 04:25:30 am »

You have something there. Sometimes I wonder who is who and why they are here...and there! I will go anywhere to keep this case alive.  Kathleen and Stacy deserve justice...and no DP, we know, care and will never go away or give up till...well you know.
Report Spam   Logged

UGH! What happened to Kathleen and Where is Stacy?
misspersonal

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2008, 01:45:56 pm »

Then be prepared for a very long wait.
Report Spam   Logged
friarspoint

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2008, 03:33:51 pm »

what do you mean?  Huh
Report Spam   Logged
lorie

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2008, 03:44:40 pm »

Hello everyone!! Anything new and exciting going on? This whole week should be exciting with everything going on. You can always tell when something is about to erupt it gets quiet  Cheesy.
Report Spam   Logged

misspersonal

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2008, 05:34:11 pm »

Heres a thought about Ms Sharon. there are 3 boats at her home currently. None of them have a tax ID attached to them, no not for profit, no charity listing. Nothing. You think that they are not making a big profit ? Lets see Roy is not working and Ms. Sharon is taking lots of vacations lately. Ring any warning bells ?
Report Spam   Logged
facsmiley

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2008, 05:46:29 pm »

Heres a thought about Ms Sharon. there are 3 boats at her home currently. None of them have a tax ID attached to them, no not for profit, no charity listing. Nothing. You think that they are not making a big profit ? Lets see Roy is not working and Ms. Sharon is taking lots of vacations lately. Ring any warning bells ?

You must be mighty close to notice how many boats someone has in their yard.
Report Spam   Logged
manos

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2008, 05:48:20 pm »

I am confused. What are you saying about the boats etc?
Report Spam   Logged
lorie

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2008, 05:50:24 pm »

Not really.......she has worked for many years. She also has a husband who works. Also, with Avon, you set your own hours. Im sure if she wants she can take as much time as she wants off. As for her Son Im not sure of his situation. I highly doubt they robbing the donations. It wouldn't be worth it for any of them to lose their house, or go to jail. Im sure Sharon has enough Equity built up in her house that if needed she can have access to it without tampering with a measley 30k. I know I heard alot of things are being donated. I also heard one of the people that are helping with the searches keeps their boat there. But who knows what is truth and what is gossip.
Report Spam   Logged

LostAcres

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2008, 05:52:44 pm »

Hi Exlaw....was wondering how long it would take for you to post here.  It certainly sounds like you.  How are things at SYM?  Boring?  If I am wrong about you being Exlaw...my apologies...but somehow I don't think so. 
Report Spam   Logged
manos

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2008, 05:54:22 pm »

IMO..... IF and I dont think for a second they are taking donation monies do you really think they would flaunt it??
Report Spam   Logged
Suzie Jane

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2008, 06:26:33 pm »

Hey Ashley Hi!

Are we just about ready?  Everyone's been waitin for Sunday nite?Huh
Report Spam   Logged
misspersonal

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2008, 06:29:01 pm »

Just asking about the boats and curious. Since theres never been any accounting for the money I was just asking. Some folks think that its fishy.  Huh
Report Spam   Logged
cfs7360

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2008, 06:37:46 pm »

Or know somebody that is very close.
Report Spam   Logged
bushbabies

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2008, 06:51:46 pm »

Or know somebody that is very close.

Maybe Sharon's cameras will catch any nosey peeps in her yard and driveway checking out those boats.  Then again, it's not that difficult to figure out who locally cares that much about their non-profit status.  On second thought, keep the cameras focused and rolling where the real threat exists, Sharon.   
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum