Justice For Kathleen & Stacy
March 29, 2024, 07:42:35 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To Justice For Kathleen & Stacy

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Joel Brodsky

Poll
Question: Let Joel Brodsky stay or ban the name ?  (Voting closed: July 13, 2008, 07:56:21 pm)
Let the **** stay - 38 (74.5%)
Ban that pricks name - 13 (25.5%)
Total Voters: 50

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Joel Brodsky  (Read 20774 times)
HeDidIt

View Profile WWW
« Reply #75 on: July 26, 2008, 08:30:54 am »

Moi,  you have heard the name Anthony "Bindy" Rock, yes?

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0802/19/ng.01.html

wolfie.. thx... dang.. i DO remember something about him... seems like i heard it A LONG TIME AGO...

thanks for the link and refresher...

All you ever wanted to know about ANTHONY BINDY ROCK can be found here:

http://www.acandyrose.com/stacy_peterson_bindy_rock_files.htm
Report Spam   Logged

Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.~There are horrible people who, instead of solving a problem, tangle it up and make it harder to solve for anyone who wants to deal
misspersonal

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 26, 2008, 08:17:39 pm »

joelbrodsky

[send pm]

Re: Paula Stark and Lenny Wawczak - Wiretap
« Reply #209 Today at 8:14pm »   
Did you see Len/Ashely's new (July 26) post on the drewpeterson1.blogspot.com blog? More proof he is a bad liar. He starts out by saying that yes he did file a bankruptcy, but that was because of his sick mother, and that he voluntarily dismissed the case because he made arrangements to voluntarily repay the creditors. What a crock.
Go to http://www.crimefilenews.com/2008/07/len-wawczak-responds-to-crimefile-news.html and you will see the actual bankruptcy court documents. Wawczak's bankruptcy was dismissed on the motion of his mortgage bank because he and Paula Stark were trying to commit Bankruptcy Fraud. Documents don't lie. This proves that not only is Wawcak a liar, but he is a bad liar. Wawczak says he can't wait until I cross examine him at a trial. Well all I can say is too bad it will never happen because, now more than ever, I am sure Drew Peterson will never be charged.

Report Spam   Logged
unbelievable

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 27, 2008, 02:23:07 am »

joelbrodsky

[send pm]

Re: Paula Stark and Lenny Wawczak - Wiretap
« Reply #209 Today at 8:14pm »   
Did you see Len/Ashely's new (July 26) post on the drewpeterson1.blogspot.com blog? More proof he is a bad liar. He starts out by saying that yes he did file a bankruptcy, but that was because of his sick mother, and that he voluntarily dismissed the case because he made arrangements to voluntarily repay the creditors. What a crock.
Go to http://www.crimefilenews.com/2008/07/len-wawczak-responds-to-crimefile-news.html and you will see the actual bankruptcy court documents. Wawczak's bankruptcy was dismissed on the motion of his mortgage bank because he and Paula Stark were trying to commit Bankruptcy Fraud. Documents don't lie. This proves that not only is Wawcak a liar, but he is a bad liar. Wawczak says he can't wait until I cross examine him at a trial. Well all I can say is too bad it will never happen because, now more than ever, I am sure Drew Peterson will never be charged.

Funny how Joel Brodsky has mentioned several times "Drew will never be charged"

I somehow feel this is more of a sinister statement than an arrogant one as it may mean Drew Peterson will go into history as the most cowardly of cowardly lions !

Report Spam   Logged
HeDidIt

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: July 31, 2008, 04:54:14 pm »

http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/newssun/news/1084676,WA31_delatwon_s1.article

Ex-cop Haynes changes attorneys

July 31, 2008Recommend (1)
BY NICHOLAS ALAJAKIS nalajakis@scn1.com

WAUKEGAN--On a day he was re-arraigned for **** and misconduct charges, Delatwon Haynes changed attorneys again.

The former Waukegan police officer dropped high-profile Chicago attorney Joel Brodsky as his representation in exchange for Waukegan attorney Jed Stone.

Delatwon Haynes

The change was a family decision, said Lauren Kaeseberg, who represented Stone's firm in court today.

Stone will be Haynes' third attorney since his late June arrest.

Also today, Haynes again pleaded not guilty to the 13 felony counts stemming from the January incident where he's accused of groping and raping a Waukegan woman while on duty.

Haynes, 32, of Zion faces four counts of aggravated criminal sexual assault, one count of aggravated kidnapping, one count of aggravated criminal sexual abuse and seven counts of official misconduct.

He was re-indicted due to a clerical error which misidentified the count numbers, said prosecutor Patricia Fix.

Haynes is due in court again Friday for a hearing to lower his $2 million bond. A bond reduction has already been rejected by a judge in Lake County, as well as by the Illinois Appellate Court in Elgin, but presiding Judge Victoria Rossetti has not yet heard the case.

"We think $2 million is excessive and we oppose it," Kaeseberg said.

Haynes, a seven year veteran of the Waukegan Police Department, resigned just days after the accusations arose. The alleged victim has filed a $5 million lawsuit against the City of Waukegan.

Report Spam   Logged

Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.~There are horrible people who, instead of solving a problem, tangle it up and make it harder to solve for anyone who wants to deal
modsquad

It's only a matter of time

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 31, 2008, 08:36:32 pm »

re: Ex-cop Haynes changes attorneys

It's only a matter of time when JB will not have ANY clients!!
I don't know how a human can subject himself to so much abuse, caused by his own idiotic behavior.
He seems to be in the process of handing DiP over to that scum from Michigan Abood.
He is going to wash his hands of Dip, IMO.
(Reem must have really let him have it after that Fox show, and Haynes and co. probably saw it)

C-YA JB!!!

Report Spam   Logged

WriterOfWrongs

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 02, 2008, 12:00:46 pm »

re: Ex-cop Haynes changes attorneys

It's only a matter of time when JB will not have ANY clients!!
I don't know how a human can subject himself to so much abuse, caused by his own idiotic behavior.
He seems to be in the process of handing DiP over to that scum from Michigan Abood.
He is going to wash his hands of Dip, IMO.
(Reem must have really let him have it after that Fox show, and Haynes and co. probably saw it)

C-YA JB!!!

that's what happens when you sup at the table of the devil.......
Report Spam   Logged
chuckles

vote yes universal health care

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 03, 2008, 05:47:39 am »

We (my buddy and I) have also dumped Brodsky!
He could not get me off a simple felony DUI, nor my buddy off a simple drug possession charge.
I thought he was a great lawyer...and then this!
Now I have to work at wal-mart, because there is no public transportation near me, and it is the only place in walking distance! (Thanks to JB I lost my license)

Before all this, I got my girlfriend pregnant, I thought things were going according to my definitive life order. I had a good job as a civil servant, my future was secure.

Then I got a DUI and my girlfriend got hit by a car, and now she is a quadriplegic. She delivered the baby that day. I don't know what I am going to do, as I lost my medical insurance and job because of the DUI. I may be able to get some medical insurance from wal-mart after 6 months, but it will not even cover 1/4 of my bills.

I was given all the advantages needed to succeed in life, yet somehow my life managed to go astray.
So much for the social learning theory!

Well, my buddy says there is a trailer for rent next to his, and public aid will help some

I thought I was a shiny star, but now I am a flawed dud, a tattered old dish rag, a wal-mart ****…. Trailer-livin’ vermin.

This really has opened my eyes on how bad things can happen to good people.
From now on I am going to dedicate some of my free time helping the less fortunate!
I hope God forgives me for my past ways!

Report Spam   Logged

Big M is not big, in FACT, he comes up to about my hip.
shiny
closeobserver

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 03, 2008, 08:53:40 am »

We (my buddy and I) have also dumped Brodsky!
He could not get me off a simple felony DUI, nor my buddy off a simple drug possession charge.
I thought he was a great lawyer...and then this!
Now I have to work at wal-mart, because there is no public transportation near me, and it is the only place in walking distance! (Thanks to JB I lost my license)

Before all this, I got my girlfriend pregnant, I thought things were going according to my definitive life order. I had a good job as a civil servant, my future was secure.

Then I got a DUI and my girlfriend got hit by a car, and now she is a quadriplegic. She delivered the baby that day. I don't know what I am going to do, as I lost my medical insurance and job because of the DUI. I may be able to get some medical insurance from wal-mart after 6 months, but it will not even cover 1/4 of my bills.

I was given all the advantages needed to succeed in life, yet somehow my life managed to go astray.
So much for the social learning theory!

Well, my buddy says there is a trailer for rent next to his, and public aid will help some

I thought I was a shiny star, but now I am a flawed dud, a tattered old dish rag, a wal-mart ****…. Trailer-livin’ vermin.

This really has opened my eyes on how bad things can happen to good people.
From now on I am going to dedicate some of my free time helping the less fortunate!
I hope God forgives me for my past ways!

First....two things:
1.  I don't like Brodsky
2.  I don't wish you bad things...

But, sometimes, you do the crime, you pay for it.  You broke the law.  Having a lawyer doesn't entitle you to escape charges.  I have.....had a very good friend get killed by a drunk driver and...yes....I want him to pay dearly for it.

I hope you can recover from your mistakes and get back on your feet, but please take responsibility first.
Report Spam   Logged
chiefgirl

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 20, 2008, 01:28:59 pm »

Seems to me that Chuckles is sorry. He's even asking God's forgiveness. He's taking responsibility.
He's just adding first hand knowledge the Joel is a worthless piece of crap. THanks Chuckles! Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum