Justice For Kathleen & Stacy
March 28, 2024, 05:16:36 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To Justice For Kathleen & Stacy

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Joel Brodsky

Poll
Question: Let Joel Brodsky stay or ban the name ?  (Voting closed: July 13, 2008, 07:56:21 pm)
Let the **** stay - 38 (74.5%)
Ban that pricks name - 13 (25.5%)
Total Voters: 50

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Joel Brodsky  (Read 20766 times)
teneleven

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: July 15, 2008, 07:47:03 am »

I thought it was determined that the "Joel Brodsky" signed up at this board is in fact NOT Joel Brodsky (Drew Peterson's Atty)?
Report Spam   Logged
friarspoint

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 15, 2008, 10:18:14 am »

Was it?
Report Spam   Logged
leigha

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 15, 2008, 07:27:13 pm »

Brodsky posted on another board that he hadn't tried to register here.  He'll likely be reading here.  He doesn't have to register to read so I really don't think we were talking to ourselves when we posted to him.  Right Joel?
Report Spam   Logged
mello

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 16, 2008, 01:44:29 pm »

Brodsky posted on another board that he hadn't tried to register here.

And you'd trust him at his word? The man who decided to defend Drew Peterson 'pro bono'? I think he'd say anything if he thought it'd give him an edge.

0He'll likely be reading here.  He doesn't have to register to read so I really don't think we were talking to ourselves when we posted to him.  Right Joel?

Absolutely right. I suspect him and his 'partner' are reading this as we speak... well, type at any rate. However, I'd also suspect he would register. Remember, he doesn't have to use his real name or birthdate to register. All he needs to do is come up with a fake name and an internet connection (not hard to do).
Report Spam   Logged
leigha

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 16, 2008, 03:22:50 pm »

I don't trust Joel period.  I love that the "slick Rick" comment concerning the folding gun has now been thrown right back into Joel's face.  I hope the ISP uses every sarcastic comment that's come out of Joel's mouth against him. 

I wonder if the ISP can bring further charges because Drew hid that gun? 
Report Spam   Logged
misspersonal

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 16, 2008, 05:31:39 pm »

Ashley : would you like to tell everyone when your story that you sold to THE NATIONAL EQUIRER is coming out to the news stands? Will we all finally know who you are ? Please give us all details..
Report Spam   Logged
FrozenChosen

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 16, 2008, 06:46:27 pm »

Rats! I missed the vote!  Undecided
Report Spam   Logged
bloggess

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 16, 2008, 08:00:25 pm »

Rats! I missed the vote!  Undecided

Me too!
 Huh

Huh Huh

But, I hope he does hang around...Interesting how a suspects Atty can blog...How will the Supreme Court handle it???
Because, we are surely going there in this/these cases...
more time for felons to avoid death row IMO..guess it may be a smart move for the defense...but, only postpones...well you know!

IMO and JMO and Blah, blah...!
Report Spam   Logged

UGH! What happened to Kathleen and Where is Stacy?
Renee

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 16, 2008, 10:20:08 pm »

Ashley : would you like to tell everyone when your story that you sold to THE NATIONAL EQUIRER is coming out to the news stands? Will we all finally know who you are ? Please give us all details..

Would you like to stop spreading rumors and read her replies?

Here is one:
If I had sold the story then that would mean I would have to stop posting ( because the N.E would now own all the rights ) and thats not happening , honestly I post when I can and I have been busy so I apologize , I just wish the webserver would hurry up so I can finish this site - I chose a webserver that I normally dont use just to save a few bucks and it bit me in the ass   Ha Ha  .

Another:
Ashley said...
Lmao @ I sold my story to the N.E , tell ya what dickhead if a story has been sold then its by another one of Drew's online love affairs - like I said I was offered money and turned it down , as for me posting something - I'll be doing it in just a lil bit , I'm watermarking them right now .

July 16, 2008 7:11 PM

Ashley said...
so your solid source that can be trusted just dicked you over - Ha Ha

July 16, 2008 7:12 PM

Ashley said...
bottom line I never sold a story idiot , and I didnt need to be loyal to a killer , everyone needed to see this .

July 16, 2008 7:39 PM
Report Spam   Logged
bloggess

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 17, 2008, 06:54:17 am »

Would you like to stop spreading rumors and read her replies?

Here is one:
If I had sold the story then that would mean I would have to stop posting ( because the N.E would now own all the rights ) and thats not happening , honestly I post when I can and I have been busy so I apologize , I just wish the webserver would hurry up so I can finish this site - I chose a webserver that I normally dont use just to save a few bucks and it bit me in the ass   Ha Ha  .

Another:
Ashley said...
Lmao @ I sold my story to the N.E , tell ya what dickhead if a story has been sold then its by another one of Drew's online love affairs - like I said I was offered money and turned it down , as for me posting something - I'll be doing it in just a lil bit , I'm watermarking them right now .

July 16, 2008 7:11 PM

Ashley said...
so your solid source that can be trusted just dicked you over - Ha Ha

July 16, 2008 7:12 PM

Ashley said...
bottom line I never sold a story idiot , and I didnt need to be loyal to a killer , everyone needed to see this .

July 16, 2008 7:39 PM

I would not give a flying fig if Ashley did sell her story to the NE, or anyone because any media coverage  keeps Kathleen and Stacys cases in the public eye.

...but, I do hope LE has reviewed every word someone wrote to Ms. Ashley.

imo and jmo and blah and blah.
Report Spam   Logged

UGH! What happened to Kathleen and Where is Stacy?
mello

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 17, 2008, 01:15:54 pm »

What about you love? Since your so eager to reveal other people's names on these forums, why don't you volunteer first? Shu ismik 7abibti? Maybe your Drew... after all, remember when he got in trouble for revealing the name of an undercover narcotics cop? To a DRUG DEALER? Gee, I guess that was just a misunderstanding, right? But it does beg the question WHY a cop would give one of the 'good guys' names to a drug dealer... unless...
Report Spam   Logged
moi

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 17, 2008, 02:37:14 pm »

What about you love? Since your so eager to reveal other people's names on these forums, why don't you volunteer first? Shu ismik 7abibti? Maybe your Drew... after all, remember when he got in trouble for revealing the name of an undercover narcotics cop? To a DRUG DEALER? Gee, I guess that was just a misunderstanding, right? But it does beg the question WHY a cop would give one of the 'good guys' names to a drug dealer... unless...

remember when he got in trouble for revealing the name of an undercover narcotics cop? To a DRUG DEALER? Gee, I guess that was just a misunderstanding, right? But it does beg the question WHY a cop would give one of the 'good guys' names to a drug dealer... unless...

wow.. did i MISS something? is this common knowledge? is this intimate knowledge? is this speculation ?

dang...

out here in the boonies i miss ALL the good info...

dang..
Report Spam   Logged

sincerely,
moi
Wolfie

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 17, 2008, 02:56:07 pm »

Moi,  you have heard the name Anthony "Bindy" Rock, yes?

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0802/19/ng.01.html
Report Spam   Logged
moi

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 17, 2008, 03:38:35 pm »

Moi,  you have heard the name Anthony "Bindy" Rock, yes?

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0802/19/ng.01.html

wolfie.. thx... dang.. i DO remember something about him... seems like i heard it A LONG TIME AGO...

thanks for the link and refresher...

Report Spam   Logged

sincerely,
moi
HeDidIt

View Profile WWW
« Reply #74 on: July 26, 2008, 07:32:58 am »

http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/newssun/news/1075767,5_1_WA26_HAYNES_S1.article

Appellate court denies ex-cop's bond reduction

July 26, 2008Recommend

NEWS-SUN STAFF REPORT
A bond reduction has again been rejected for the former Waukegan police officer accused of raping a woman while on duty.

Earlier this week, the Second Judicial District Appellate Court in Elgin denied a request by the attorney for Delatwon Haynes to lower his $2 million bond.

The one-paragraph ruling submitted to Lake County courts Wednesday simply said the motion to reduce bond was denied.

Haynes

Haynes' attorney Joel Brodsky filed the motion with the appellate court after a bond reduction was denied in Lake County court.
In his appeal, Brodsky cited Haynes' clean record and his role as sole provider for his family.

Haynes, 32, of Zion was arrested in late June following allegations that he groped and assaulted a Waukegan woman in a vacant Lewis Avenue parking lot, while working the midnight shift in January.

Haynes resigned from the department days after the allegations surfaced and has since pleaded not guilty to four counts of aggravated criminal sexual assault, one count of aggravated kidnapping, two counts of aggravated sexual abuse and eight counts of misconduct.

Report Spam   Logged

Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.~There are horrible people who, instead of solving a problem, tangle it up and make it harder to solve for anyone who wants to deal
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum