Justice For Kathleen & Stacy
March 28, 2024, 11:11:02 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To Justice For Kathleen & Stacy

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Joel Brodsky

Poll
Question: Let Joel Brodsky stay or ban the name ?  (Voting closed: July 13, 2008, 07:56:21 pm)
Let the **** stay - 38 (74.5%)
Ban that pricks name - 13 (25.5%)
Total Voters: 50

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Joel Brodsky  (Read 20761 times)
friarspoint

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2008, 07:12:34 am »

That vote is a tough call...lucky for JB I was swayed by being able to click on the "****" button because a prick is occasionally useful to someone else.
Report Spam   Logged
Ashley
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2008, 07:27:33 am »

Cheesy  good last comment - it made me laugh - I'm glad that **** button helped you out .
Report Spam   Logged
friarspoint

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2008, 09:44:54 am »

I only use my wit for good. Go Ash! Anything new coming on today?
Report Spam   Logged
sonia

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2008, 09:49:29 am »

Ashley , this is so tough because personally i don't think brodsky should be on any board. Hes a lawyer for goodness sake!!!!!!!!!!  but i guess he did law by correspondence (sorry if the spelling is wrong) or read most of his classes off the back of a match box. I know lawyers back in sydney friends i went to school with, NONE of them go on blog spaces because they are all way too busy. Guess Brodsky skipped ethics at university thats assuming he went to university.

But as the old addage goes : keep your friends close and your enemies closer!

let him stay .. but just give me the word .. ill spam his arse LMAO (joking)

I see that a name of Joel Brodsky has registered to this site ,so do I let him stay or do I ban the name ?  cast your vote in the poll above .

Hey Ashley, maybe you can give him a spelling test.

If he fails it's Brodsky, if he passes it's not him  Grin Grin Grin

This made me laugh so hard
Report Spam   Logged

All posts are my oppinions
friarspoint

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2008, 09:57:11 am »

Does anyone remember The Simpsons Dr. Nick Riviera? (" Hi Dr. Nick") Maybe JB went to Hollywood Boulevard Upstairs Law School.
Report Spam   Logged
sonia

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2008, 10:05:09 am »

Does anyone remember The Simpsons Dr. Nick Riviera? (" Hi Dr. Nick") Maybe JB went to Hollywood Boulevard Upstairs Law School.

Lmao too funny...
Report Spam   Logged

All posts are my oppinions
misspersonal

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2008, 11:09:28 am »

joelbrodsky

[send pm]

Re: Ashley Blog Discussion # 2
« Reply #33 Today at 10:15am »   
Please get this message out:
The person who is trying to register under my name at the "http://drewpetersonforum.smfforfree4.com" blog is an imposter. I did not try to register at that site.

Report Spam   Logged
friarspoint

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2008, 11:24:12 am »

Ashley...comment on the above? Ta.
Report Spam   Logged
noway
« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2008, 11:34:04 am »

basherette // July 12, 2008 at 11:18 am

And it *is* JB.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2008, 11:43:36 am »

Let him stay, let him read, members here have great minds. Here is an article for you to read Brodsky:

http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/heral....RSON_S1.article

Bill could affect Peterson cases
HEARSAY LAWS

July 12, 2008

By JOE HOSEY jhosey@scn1.com

Drew Peterson's third wife has been silent for four years, and his fourth wife has not been heard from in nine months.

A bill on the governor's desk could allow them to speak.

It would give a judge the authority to allow hearsay evidence at a criminal trial passed through both the state House and Senate and is now waiting for the governor's signature.

"It's under review," said Brian Williamsen of the governor's office. But the bill's sponsor, Sen. A.J. Wilhelmi, D-Joliet, said he called Rod Blagojevich's people and put in a request to make the bill a law.

"We have contacted his office and asked him to make it a priority," Wilhelmi said of the bill, which passed through the Senate 43-0.

"It's overwhelming in its unanimous support," Wilhelmi said. "People recognize it's important."

State's Attorney James Glasgow worked with Wilhelmi to craft the bill.

"He helped draft the bill," said Glasgow's spokesman, Charles B. Pelkie. "He flew out to Washington to view a California case (before the Supreme Court) with similar issues."

Glasgow also said he was going to make his feelings known to Blagojevich.

"I'll be talking to the governor's advisor on public safety (Friday)," he said Thursday.

The proposed law would give judges the discretion to allow statements that previously would have been excluded by the hearsay rule. The judge would have to decide during a pretrial hearing that the statement was made against a defendant who silenced the witness. This silencing, for example, could have been accomplished by killing the witness.

Peterson case

The law might apply to missing Bolingbrook mother Stacy Peterson, the wife of former Bolingbrook police Sgt. Drew Peterson, whom state police named a suspect in her "potential homicide." Stacy supposedly told a minister Peterson killed his previous wife, Kathleen Savio.

Or the law might come into play with Savio herself, as she sent a letter to former Assistant State's Attorney Elizabeth Fragale in November 2002 in which she wrote, "(Peterson) knows how to manipulate the system, and his next step is to take my children away. Or kill me instead."

State police found no signs of foul play in Savio's March 2004 apparent bathtub drowning. In the wake of Stacy's disappearance, her death was ruled a homicide and the state police were given another crack at investigating it.

Pelkie would not say if the hearsay bill now on the governor's desk was drafted with Peterson in mind.

"(Glasgow) can't comment on a specific case," he said.

Peterson's attorney, Joel Brodsky, contends the proposed law has no bearing on any potential murder case against his client, and he cited Giles v. California, the same case Glasgow went to Washington to hear.

"Because of the Giles case, the new hearsay law does not make a whit of difference," Brodsky said.

Report Spam   Logged

Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.~There are horrible people who, instead of solving a problem, tangle it up and make it harder to solve for anyone who wants to deal
leigha

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2008, 07:55:08 pm »

I voted to let the **** onboard. 

I wasn't very impressed with his opening post.  If you post here Joel you're just another person posting - YOU are not a star lawyer.  You want respect on this board I'd suggest you post with respect. 

The messages which Ashley is posting are showing us Drew's priorities. Money and sex.  Calling Ashley a scorned woman won't wash here Joel.  We are discussing Drew and we've been unto your game of placing blame on anyone but Drew for a very long time.

Ashley, if Joel comes on here and posts just to judge reactions and stir things up then I'd ban him.
Report Spam   Logged
BigM

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2008, 08:40:20 pm »

joelbrodsky

member is online

« Reply #46 Today at 8:34pm »   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You know what is funny? I have been told by people on this fourm that the people on a/k/a Ashley's fourm actually think I registered there and they are posting comments to me. That is absolutley hilarious. Ashley really has those people going. Thats too funny for words. You people should tell them that they are being had. Its not kind to let them go on talking to themselves.   
Report Spam   Logged

Bear2

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 12, 2008, 09:17:27 pm »

joelbrodsky

member is online

« Reply #46 Today at 8:34pm »   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You know what is funny? I have been told by people on this fourm that the people on a/k/a Ashley's fourm actually think I registered there and they are posting comments to me. That is absolutley hilarious. Ashley really has those people going. Thats too funny for words. You people should tell them that they are being had. Its not kind to let them go on talking to themselves.   

LOL!  So Joel is too cowardly to come here himself so he sends his little messenger boy.  That is too funny for words.  Thanks BigM.
Report Spam   Logged

~*~ Bear2 ~*~

All that I say is IMHO!
modsquad

It's only a matter of time

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 12, 2008, 09:28:44 pm »

There are only two people in the world that I know of that spell forum, fourm!
bigm and JB. Too f'in' funny!
You know that "woman scorned post on 4M" lol lol
bigm posts on all the SP related 4M's. I know which posts are really his.
He is one sick individual!  lol lol
I read over at blueshark about your problem. lol
Report Spam   Logged

HeDidIt

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: July 13, 2008, 12:46:10 am »

7/12/08 - Geraldo At Large Highlights:

- GJ supposed to wrap by end of summer
- M. William Phelps (author) got the impression was supposed to be a slant against KS & SP
- M. William Phelps is victim advocate and did not want to do it
- Got the impression from them "What can I get, what can I get?" ($) for kids
- Publicist & Brodsky have not been paid yet
Report Spam   Logged

Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.~There are horrible people who, instead of solving a problem, tangle it up and make it harder to solve for anyone who wants to deal
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum