Justice For Kathleen & Stacy
March 28, 2024, 09:18:30 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To Justice For Kathleen & Stacy

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Joel Brodsky

Poll
Question: Let Joel Brodsky stay or ban the name ?  (Voting closed: July 13, 2008, 07:56:21 pm)
Let the **** stay - 38 (74.5%)
Ban that pricks name - 13 (25.5%)
Total Voters: 50

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Joel Brodsky  (Read 20770 times)
unbelievable

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: July 27, 2008, 02:23:07 am »

joelbrodsky

[send pm]

Re: Paula Stark and Lenny Wawczak - Wiretap
« Reply #209 Today at 8:14pm »   
Did you see Len/Ashely's new (July 26) post on the drewpeterson1.blogspot.com blog? More proof he is a bad liar. He starts out by saying that yes he did file a bankruptcy, but that was because of his sick mother, and that he voluntarily dismissed the case because he made arrangements to voluntarily repay the creditors. What a crock.
Go to http://www.crimefilenews.com/2008/07/len-wawczak-responds-to-crimefile-news.html and you will see the actual bankruptcy court documents. Wawczak's bankruptcy was dismissed on the motion of his mortgage bank because he and Paula Stark were trying to commit Bankruptcy Fraud. Documents don't lie. This proves that not only is Wawcak a liar, but he is a bad liar. Wawczak says he can't wait until I cross examine him at a trial. Well all I can say is too bad it will never happen because, now more than ever, I am sure Drew Peterson will never be charged.

Funny how Joel Brodsky has mentioned several times "Drew will never be charged"

I somehow feel this is more of a sinister statement than an arrogant one as it may mean Drew Peterson will go into history as the most cowardly of cowardly lions !

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum