Justice For Kathleen & Stacy
April 19, 2024, 04:57:36 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To Justice For Kathleen & Stacy

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Joel Brodsky

Poll
Question: Let Joel Brodsky stay or ban the name ?  (Voting closed: July 13, 2008, 07:56:21 pm)
Let the **** stay - 38 (74.5%)
Ban that pricks name - 13 (25.5%)
Total Voters: 50

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Joel Brodsky  (Read 20815 times)
moi

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: July 17, 2008, 02:37:14 pm »

Ashley : would you like to tell everyone when your story that you sold to THE NATIONAL EQUIRER is coming out to the news stands? Will we all finally know who you are ? Please give us all details..

What about you love? Since your so eager to reveal other people's names on these forums, why don't you volunteer first? Shu ismik 7abibti? Maybe your Drew... after all, remember when he got in trouble for revealing the name of an undercover narcotics cop? To a DRUG DEALER? Gee, I guess that was just a misunderstanding, right? But it does beg the question WHY a cop would give one of the 'good guys' names to a drug dealer... unless...

remember when he got in trouble for revealing the name of an undercover narcotics cop? To a DRUG DEALER? Gee, I guess that was just a misunderstanding, right? But it does beg the question WHY a cop would give one of the 'good guys' names to a drug dealer... unless...

wow.. did i MISS something? is this common knowledge? is this intimate knowledge? is this speculation ?

dang...

out here in the boonies i miss ALL the good info...

dang..
Report Spam   Logged

sincerely,
moi
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum