Justice For Kathleen & Stacy
April 20, 2024, 09:14:53 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To Justice For Kathleen & Stacy

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Joel Brodsky

Poll
Question: Let Joel Brodsky stay or ban the name ?  (Voting closed: July 13, 2008, 07:56:21 pm)
Let the **** stay - 38 (74.5%)
Ban that pricks name - 13 (25.5%)
Total Voters: 50

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Joel Brodsky  (Read 20828 times)
Dearheart

View Profile
« on: July 11, 2008, 11:31:20 pm »

since it's not "his board" who is he to say anything about spam...

either stay and post or don't Joel, makes no difference to us

but if you do stay because it's a "fair playing field" actually ANSWER people's questions k?

you have this uncanny ability of answering questions WITH questions and I'm here to tell you it's annoying!

I once asked you about the supposed money Stacy took with her, your answer was a question something along the lines of "is it possible Stacy saved up money, sell her jewelry etc etc" sure it's possible but that wasn't even my question, the question was if she didn't take 25,000 how much did she take?  so in other words you can't answer that question

amazing to me that since she supposedly had cash and goods at her disposal that she could use to obtain funds she didn't take that $10,000 bike with her, you know the one?  The one Drew says he can get $30,000 for...so did she take ALL of her "high end" jewelry Joel?  or just select pieces?  did you ever have your "people" check the pawn shops? ebay?  yep those questions are still left unanswered because I don't think you can answer them honestly

seems the only defense you and Selig can ever conjure up is that Drew is a "jokester" even with his chats with Ashley...I suggest you read his conversations with her very closely Joel, there's a heck of a lot more there than "innocent flirting" as you've stated and there is something fundamentally wrong with anyone who only chats online with someone for a short period of time and is talking about marriage and being "completed" by a person they have never even met face to face and it is YOUR client who spoke of this...advice to Joel...GET OUT WHILE YOU STILL CAN!!!!!

Loose lips (in this case fingers) sink ships!  seems like this one is going down?!!!!

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum