Justice For Kathleen & Stacy
March 19, 2024, 12:25:20 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To Justice For Kathleen & Stacy

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Joel Brodsky

Poll
Question: Let Joel Brodsky stay or ban the name ?  (Voting closed: July 13, 2008, 07:56:21 pm)
Let the **** stay - 38 (74.5%)
Ban that pricks name - 13 (25.5%)
Total Voters: 50

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Joel Brodsky  (Read 20742 times)
Ashley
Administrator

View Profile
« on: July 11, 2008, 07:53:32 pm »

I see that a name of Joel Brodsky has registered to this site ,so do I let him stay or do I ban the name ?  cast your vote in the poll above .
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Swampy

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2008, 08:22:09 pm »

Someone once said...
Keep your friends close....but keep your enemies even closer.
What the heck...let him stay!!!
His posts might at the very least be somewhat "entertaining"  Cheesy
lmao
Swampy
Report Spam   Logged
Renee

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2008, 08:40:59 pm »

Do you really think it is him, or just someone pretending to be him? I find it hard to believe that he would actually have the nads to come here, but then again we are talking about Joel , so anything is possible  Cheesy Wink
Report Spam   Logged
L. B. Jefferies

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2008, 08:42:55 pm »

I wonder if it's truly him!  But, on the other hand, he seems to have more time to blog & post on the internet than any lawyer I know!!! Huh
Report Spam   Logged
Ashley
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2008, 08:48:23 pm »

I dont know if it's him or not , thats why I said I'll let him know if he stays or goes , this forum isnt just for me - its for all of you people too .
Report Spam   Logged
unbelievable

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2008, 09:02:31 pm »

I see that a name of Joel Brodsky has registered to this site ,so do I let him stay or do I ban the name ?  cast your vote in the poll above .

Hey Ashley, maybe you can give him a spelling test.

If he fails it's Brodsky, if he passes it's not him  Grin Grin Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Swampy

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2008, 09:07:40 pm »

Hey Ashley, maybe you can give him a spelling test.

If he fails it's Brodsky, if he passes it's not him  Grin Grin Grin

Just a suggestion...
be sure "ridding and Branko" are on the list... Grin
sorry...just messing around  lol
Report Spam   Logged
cfs7360

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2008, 09:08:25 pm »

This is just my personal opinion, but why would you want to ban him Ashley?  I completely understand the feelings you, and many others have toward him, as well as Drew.... but really, what difference does it make if he's a member here?  He can read here anyway, and will read I feel sure, whether he's a member or not.  If he feels the necessity to post, he is definitely aware that some of us will reply, whether favorably or not. We're all adults here, so I say let him join if he wants to.  JMO. Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Ashley
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2008, 09:20:23 pm »

CFS , It makes no difference to me if Joel stays or goes - like I said the Forum isnt just for me & thats why I made a poll to see what everyone else wants .
Report Spam   Logged
cfs7360

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2008, 09:37:38 pm »

CFS , It makes no difference to me if Joel stays or goes - like I said the Forum isnt just for me & thats why I made a poll to see what everyone else wants .

I saw that and voted.  Good idea.
Report Spam   Logged
Ashley
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2008, 09:45:33 pm »

So far it's looking good for Ole Joey Boy - 17 votes to let him stay .... 5 votes to ban his name .  I do have to laugh at how he left a message on that board like the king has spoken  Cheesy  - him & drew get along great because they are 2 arrogant f*ckers .
Report Spam   Logged
facsmiley

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2008, 11:06:20 pm »

Sure, let him stay.  He could have saved himself the trouble of registering at another forum if BigM had just not banned half of the people at SYM.  We're all here y'know...
Report Spam   Logged
Dearheart

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2008, 11:31:20 pm »

since it's not "his board" who is he to say anything about spam...

either stay and post or don't Joel, makes no difference to us

but if you do stay because it's a "fair playing field" actually ANSWER people's questions k?

you have this uncanny ability of answering questions WITH questions and I'm here to tell you it's annoying!

I once asked you about the supposed money Stacy took with her, your answer was a question something along the lines of "is it possible Stacy saved up money, sell her jewelry etc etc" sure it's possible but that wasn't even my question, the question was if she didn't take 25,000 how much did she take?  so in other words you can't answer that question

amazing to me that since she supposedly had cash and goods at her disposal that she could use to obtain funds she didn't take that $10,000 bike with her, you know the one?  The one Drew says he can get $30,000 for...so did she take ALL of her "high end" jewelry Joel?  or just select pieces?  did you ever have your "people" check the pawn shops? ebay?  yep those questions are still left unanswered because I don't think you can answer them honestly

seems the only defense you and Selig can ever conjure up is that Drew is a "jokester" even with his chats with Ashley...I suggest you read his conversations with her very closely Joel, there's a heck of a lot more there than "innocent flirting" as you've stated and there is something fundamentally wrong with anyone who only chats online with someone for a short period of time and is talking about marriage and being "completed" by a person they have never even met face to face and it is YOUR client who spoke of this...advice to Joel...GET OUT WHILE YOU STILL CAN!!!!!

Loose lips (in this case fingers) sink ships!  seems like this one is going down?!!!!

Report Spam   Logged
redrum redrum

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2008, 11:49:50 pm »

Ashley - this is so surreal - you should keep him on. This will go down in the law books about what lawyers SHOULDN'T do - but hey - let's all be part of history here and watch it unfold! If he wants to try out his defense arguments on us, we are a great audience for him!! But he IS going to have to deal with the comments he receives. No kid gloves here.
Report Spam   Logged
tbirdmom

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2008, 12:40:16 am »

Oh HELL YEAH! Let the Dumbass stay Ashley. He only buries himself and his client deeper and deeper. Plus, he's just trollin' to find information about the case. We all know it. And we love it. Just proves he's Dumber than Dumber.

Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum