Justice For Kathleen & Stacy
April 19, 2024, 02:12:16 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To Justice For Kathleen & Stacy

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Yes You Can Post

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Yes You Can Post  (Read 29999 times)
moi

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2008, 03:21:12 am »

I will just say one big HOWDY to everybody because I know I would leave someone out!! Grin

Hey...it is like a reunion!! Cheesy Cheesy

Trin...you always make me laugh ...sometimes when you don't even know it!! Tongue

Hope everyone is having a nice long weekend!! Cool

howdy back at ya.... been an AMAZING weekend weatherwise here in the northwest..... and hey.. the MARNIERS won... so that makes it even better....
Report Spam   Logged

sincerely,
moi
HeDidIt

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2008, 03:21:55 am »

White Sox won WOOT! Cubs lost ha ha!
Report Spam   Logged

Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.~There are horrible people who, instead of solving a problem, tangle it up and make it harder to solve for anyone who wants to deal
moi

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2008, 03:22:42 am »

Don't worry about it Moi!  A lot of us DO know each other from a past life! lol

thanks wolfie...
i kinda figured that... ive been having fun trying to put all the pieces together of how everyone knows each other...
Report Spam   Logged

sincerely,
moi
moi

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 06, 2008, 03:24:28 am »

Hi Moi Cheesy

hey trin trin... greetings from the northwest

Oh cool Moi, I used to live in Idaho and have kids in  Olympia!

awesome! idaho AND washington are beautiful places.....
Report Spam   Logged

sincerely,
moi
Wolfie

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 06, 2008, 03:25:29 am »

thanks wolfie...
i kinda figured that... ive been having fun trying to put all the pieces together of how everyone knows each other...

Think of FSP like a church when it splits....people go different ways because they don't like the new pastor - some go here, some go there - make new friends - church splits again and it just goes on.  I would imagine that just about everyone started on FSP at one time or another - then a lot of sites from there.  Some may have been at FSP under the same name - others used another name but met after leaving FSP.  One big, happy family trying to bat the flies, if you know what I mean.  Wink
Report Spam   Logged
moi

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 06, 2008, 03:25:44 am »

what part of idaho didja live in trin trin? panhandle or southern part of state?
Report Spam   Logged

sincerely,
moi
moi

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 06, 2008, 03:27:57 am »

thanks wolfie...

Think of FSP like a church when it splits....people go different ways because they don't like the new pastor - some go here, some go there - make new friends - church splits again and it just goes on.  I would imagine that just about everyone started on FSP at one time or another - then a lot of sites from there.  Some may have been at FSP under the same name - others used another name but met after leaving FSP.  One big, happy family trying to bat the flies, if you know what I mean.  Wink

not much of a church goer wolfie... but i catch the drift... i have never posted on the FSP site... but i have read it from time to time...
Report Spam   Logged

sincerely,
moi
moi

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 06, 2008, 03:29:12 am »

do ya happen to know if the redsox or yankees won today hedidit?
Report Spam   Logged

sincerely,
moi
Scooter

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 06, 2008, 03:30:41 am »

I will just say one big HOWDY to everybody because I know I would leave someone out!! Grin

Hey...it is like a reunion!! Cheesy Cheesy

Trin...you always make me laugh ...sometimes when you don't even know it!! Tongue

Hope everyone is having a nice long weekend!! Cool

I dont know how to take this. Roll Eyes

Report Spam   Logged
Wolfie

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 06, 2008, 03:30:46 am »

I'm not a church goer either.  But my grandma sure did complain a lot about having to find a new church all the time.  Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged
moi

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 06, 2008, 03:31:18 am »

what part of idaho didja live in trin trin? panhandle or southern part of state?

Southern part, Idaho falls for 20 years. Short drive to all kinds of god's country.

ahhhhhhh its PURDY down there too... the falls... ohmygawd.. awesome arent they? i always get idaho falls and whats that other falls place down there ? seems like there were two...
is idaho falls the one bout an hour from pocatello? just went to one of them last year.. THOUGHT it was idaho falls...
Report Spam   Logged

sincerely,
moi
moi

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 06, 2008, 03:33:02 am »

I'm not a church goer either.  But my grandma sure did complain a lot about having to find a new church all the time.  Cheesy

heh... i bet...
a church,kinda like a family.... different personalities trying to get along...

Report Spam   Logged

sincerely,
moi
HeDidIt

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: July 06, 2008, 03:33:07 am »

I don't remember what day it is actually I have been online too long. I do not care however, because I like both teams and I do understand I am probably the only one in North America that does. But that is just one of the things that makes me so darn special.  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.~There are horrible people who, instead of solving a problem, tangle it up and make it harder to solve for anyone who wants to deal
moi

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 06, 2008, 03:34:58 am »

I don't remember what day it is actually I have been online too long. I do not care however, because I like both teams and I do understand I am probably the only one in North America that does. But that is just one of the things that makes me so darn special.  Smiley

heh.. yeppers... darned special! Wink
i like em both too... i was born in ny a bazillion years ago... but my little sister lives in boston... got to go there last may... even walked by fenway... so that was amazing....

Report Spam   Logged

sincerely,
moi
shark

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: July 06, 2008, 03:36:54 am »

What is forum co? Drew peterson as admin?
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum