Justice For Kathleen & Stacy
March 29, 2024, 06:07:00 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To Justice For Kathleen & Stacy

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Thursday, June 26, 2008 From Ashley's BlogSpot1 Website

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Thursday, June 26, 2008 From Ashley's BlogSpot1 Website  (Read 1011 times)
Ashley
Administrator

View Profile
« on: July 09, 2008, 12:42:17 am »

I blocked out the numbers of his screen name but left the BPD ( Bolingbrook Police Department ) is what that stands for and I made his little sons face white because although drew didn't seem to care that his sons face was on web cam , I do ( I wonder what his son was thinking watching his daddy , A GROWN MAN , playing with & holding a stuffed animal while chatting on the computer ) ... Well what can be said about this picture except I guess people really do hate drew on the streets and so he comes on yahoo to try and pick up females , he tried to pick me up that's for sure ( and I will be posting all the Lil sweet emails that drew sent to me and all of our conversations that we had on line as well ) all of these will have date & time stamps on them just like the above web cam picture has , you will be AMAZED by the conversations , so feel free to leave a comment and come back often as I will update frequently.

Just click on the picture to enlarge it.

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum