Justice For Kathleen & Stacy
March 28, 2024, 09:15:13 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To Justice For Kathleen & Stacy

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Friday, June 27, 2008 From Ashley's BlogSpot1 Website

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Friday, June 27, 2008 From Ashley's BlogSpot1 Website  (Read 950 times)
Ashley
Administrator

View Profile
« on: July 09, 2008, 01:35:33 am »

Well there ya go , here are two emails and one archived PM from Drew , In one of the emails he is telling me that he is going on the Oprah Winfrey show and wants to propose marriage to me , I guess with me doing this blog I have hit a nerve on both Drew and his attorney because goofy Joel posted on a blog called SYM about me ( which someone was nice enough to post for me to read here ) and Drew-cifer sent me a nice long email today - kinda funny since I have not talked to him since May 11th - which I will be posting in the future as well , let me sort thru all the things I have & give me a chance to scan them to my computer because everything was printed out and then I will post more , In the end - I PROMISE - that everyone will see that I am not the scorned female Joel says I am , so now I ask you Joel just like you asked Geraldo on live t.v. "what will you do when I prove you wrong ? huh ? what will you do ?" Hint : this is where you comment on my blog and say " then you'll call me Ashley " ...  Cheesy  Ha Ha Ha

There are 2 options for veiwing the pictures #1-Just click on the pics to enlarge them , #2 - click on the attachment links to open the pictures using a program of your choice , Note: #2 is the better option ..
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum