Justice For Kathleen & Stacy
April 19, 2024, 07:38:27 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To Justice For Kathleen & Stacy

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Saturday, June 29, 2008 From Ashley's BlogSpot1 WebSite

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Saturday, June 29, 2008 From Ashley's BlogSpot1 WebSite  (Read 562 times)
Ashley
Administrator

View Profile
« on: July 13, 2008, 07:49:42 pm »

Update to my other previous posts , when I was reading thru what I was going to post next , I seen these & decided to post these next , It's really sad how in one of these archived Pm's he talks about getting a divorce in November from his missing wife and it was only the end of march in this conversation - so , Stacy had been gone for how long ? 5 months ? He also talks about how he would have sold her motorcycle for $30,000  if he could have ( stating that Mama didn't raise no fool ) , well what Mama did raise is a cold blooded killer in my opinion , who thinks about trying to sell their wifes/husbands stuff after only 5 months if in fact they have just up & left - how would he know that Stacy wouldn't be coming back for that and a lot of other things ? Then he talks about being able to get a divorce in November , you say your wife just up & left you and has not been heard from at this point for 5 months , no ATM activity, no credit card activity , no contacting her family ?  She wanted to leave Drew not her family , so she would have kept in contact with them and she has not , just look at the picture I have posted here - it shows Stacy inside her daughters play pen holding her while she is sleeping and smiling from ear to ear , does anyone really think Stacy just left these kids behind ? even Drew said on live T.V that Stacy was a great mom and I think this picture helps prove that , also Here is another archived PM and the Email that drew sent to me on Friday ( once he found out I was posting emails & conversations between me & him - also keep in mind that there was no contact between me & him before this email arrived since May 11th ) ... I think he was saying at the bottom that he hates me - Cheesy lmao , also here is a must hear audio about Drew Peterson and a book deal him & Joel talked about just recently - they wanted  Matt Phillips a book writer/author to write the book and blame Stacy ( Drew's missing/dead 4th wife ) for the murder of Kathleen Savio ( Drew's murdered 3rd wife ) they sure are some classy guys  . 

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum