Justice For Kathleen & Stacy
March 19, 2024, 06:58:06 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To Justice For Kathleen & Stacy

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

07/09/08 - Wednesday's Thread - Discussion Board

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 07/09/08 - Wednesday's Thread - Discussion Board  (Read 6546 times)
HeDidIt

View Profile WWW
« on: July 08, 2008, 11:07:03 pm »

Have at it.
Report Spam   Logged

Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.~There are horrible people who, instead of solving a problem, tangle it up and make it harder to solve for anyone who wants to deal

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

katil

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2008, 11:22:02 pm »

Thank you , good night!
Report Spam   Logged
Ashley
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2008, 11:51:19 pm »

Thnx for starting wednesday's thread HeDidIt   Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Wolfie

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2008, 08:27:17 am »

Bolingbrook, IL -
When it comes to friends and enemies, Drew Peterson can count the Internet among the latter.

Two separate allegations in as many weeks against the former police sergeant have created a tsunami in the blogosphere, first with reports that Peterson exchanged flirtatious online chats and e-mails with an unknown woman and then with a true crime author alleging Peterson asked him to write a book pinning his third wife’s homicide on his missing fourth wife.

Peterson’s publicist Glenn Selig said his client did chat with a woman but flatly denied author M. William Phelps’ allegations.

“Absolutely not,” Selig said. “Drew never, and I was present on the phone, he never ever suggested that there be any sort of anything, book or otherwise, to pin [the homicide] on someone else.” 

VIEW THE BLOG

As for the chats — several of which the woman has posted on a new blog — Selig said the exchange was harmless flirtation and the two never met each other.

“[Peterson] hasn’t been in his house crying in the corner,” Selig said. “Drew has said from day one that Stacy left him for another man and he’s mad at her for having done what she did. He’s keeping busy.”

The blog, created June 26, contains a series of March and April exchanges between the woman and Peterson, a suspect in the Oct. 28 disappearance of his wife, Stacy. He has not been charged with a crime.

Peterson tells the woman he’s a romantic who spoiled his previous wives but still wound up unlucky in love. Although he admits to seeing women after his wife’s disappearance, he said he’s ready to settle down with just one woman and asked her “how much broken glass do I need to crawl through to get a date with you.”

Several other posts claim to prove Peterson’s membership at an adult Web site, even including an alleged receipt of his subscription.

Selig and Brodsky said those posts are forgeries and that the credit card shown on the receipt does not belong to their client.

The blog’s operator, who goes by the name Ashley, claims to be a 29-year-old Web site designer from southern Illinois. Attempts to reach her via e-mail were unsuccessful as of Tuesday.

Days after the blog went live, news of a radio interview with Phelps hit the Internet. In June interview, Phelps said he and his agent were on a conference call with Peterson, his attorney Joel Brodsky and Selig when Peterson seemed to allude the possible book should blame the March 2004 homicide of Kathleen Savio, Peterson’s third wife, on Stacy Peterson.

Brodsky and Selig said there were discussions about a possible book but that no one asked Phelps to blame anyone for Savio’s death.

Phelps did not return several e-mails seeking comment.

http://www.mysuburbanlife.com/lisle/news/x518434013/Blogger-claims-to-have-flirted-with-Drew-Peterson-online
Report Spam   Logged
nysue

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2008, 11:19:44 am »

Posted on Wordpress:
iamseppy // July 9, 2008 at 10:05 am

Hey..

I saw this and wanted to pass it on. I know there are many people who read here but may not be reading at other sites to catch a look at it, so I thought I would drag it over.

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/280079339

It only takes a minute, and I know that each of us has at least one of those to spare between blogs and forums!

If you could find a way to pass it on at another forum or another site if you don’t see it posted, I am sure there are many family members and missing people who would appreciate the effort.

Thanks, have a great day!
Report Spam   Logged
Kate63

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2008, 11:43:27 am »

July 1, 2008, the Jennifer Kesse-Tiffany Sessions Missing Persons Act took effect.  The new law greatly enhances who can report a Missing Person, what information must be taken and put into local and state databases quickly and efficiently and collect DNA if after 90 days the person has not been located. Thanks to the many people who worked so hard to make the law a reality.

Ordinary people can make a difference in their communities and they must also take back their communities from the lawless criminals, those who do not respect our laws which make us the greatest country in the world. Not until we, as a community, stand up and say enough is enough will we make our communities safer. Take stock in your community and be its’ eyes and ears.  Police cannot do it alone.  They are there to support you, you must take the actions needed to fight crime, if not, there will be no one to blame but ourselves for letting a small percentage of our population ruin our neighborhoods and freedoms we so greatly enjoy. Be the Solution! Rise to the occasion and make a difference today.  You see a crime call police.  You know of a crime, call police, for you may be the next victim!

We hope that you all continue to pass on Jennifer’s information to everyone you know and ask them to pass it on also.  Together we will find our missing loved ones – together we will bring them all home and together we will make our city, county, state and nation even a better place to live.

http://www.findjenniferkesse.com/
Report Spam   Logged
Wolfie

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2008, 01:10:19 pm »

Sue - I just saw that you'd already posted the article that I posted above under the Britney Spears thread.  Sorry about that!  I wasn't looking for it under that thread!
Report Spam   Logged
Renee

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2008, 02:58:17 pm »

Ashley, please tell me you are going to be posting something new today, inquiring minds would love to see what is next  LOL Grin Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged
misspersonal

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2008, 03:51:01 pm »

MSNBC just reported that the Ramseys have been cleared after all these years since Jon benet (sp) was killed. Its sad that her mom is already gone (Patsy )..They have really been put thru the mill. But in a letter to John Ramsey, Boulder District Attorney Mary Lacy, who met with Ramsey and his defense attorneys Wednesday morning, declared that “we do not consider your immediate family, including you, John, your wife, Patsy, and your son, Burke Ramsey, to be under any suspicion in the commission of this crime.”

“I wish we could have done so before Mrs. Ramsey died,” Lacy wrote, adding: “We intend in the future to treat you as the victims of this crime, with the sympathy due you because of the horrific loss you suffered.”

In a separate statement, Lacy offered her “deepest apology” for the family’s ordeal.

“In a highly publicized case, the detrimental impact of publicity and suspicion on people’s lives can be extreme,” she said. “The suspicions about the Ramseys in this case created an ongoing living hell for the Ramsey family and their friends, which added to their suffering from the unexplained and devastating loss of JonBenet.”

Report Spam   Logged
nysue

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2008, 07:29:33 pm »

Sue - I just saw that you'd already posted the article that I posted above under the Britney Spears thread.  Sorry about that!  I wasn't looking for it under that thread!

Hi Wolfie! I wasn't sure where to post that article either yesterday! Perhaps Ashley will start a "Media" thread to keep it all in one place??? (Just an idea Smiley)
Report Spam   Logged
HeDidIt

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2008, 09:42:24 pm »

Evening all.

Because we don't know what Ashley's visions are for her forum, I know she had mentioned to just keep things in the discussion threads rather than creating additonal threads. That way, when she works on it it will be easier for her to deal with.

Wink
Report Spam   Logged

Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.~There are horrible people who, instead of solving a problem, tangle it up and make it harder to solve for anyone who wants to deal
sweets

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2008, 11:09:01 pm »

Does anyone know where Ashley is, if she is OK and if she will post anything tonight? Just wondering since she has not been on all day and did not post last night either (did not post any new info I mean)...jmo..TYIA Huh....sweets
Report Spam   Logged
pixie

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2008, 11:18:54 pm »

Does anyone know where Ashley is, if she is OK and if she will post anything tonight? Just wondering since she has not been on all day and did not post last night either (did not post any new info I mean)...jmo..TYIA Huh....sweets

Not sure about Ashley but I guess DP is at home tonight playing on his computer. I have been reading at Topix on a board for the two little girls that were murdered in Oklahoma last month. I check in there several times a day. I just ran across this:

|Report Abuse |Judge it! |#5468 12 min ago
dave wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice. Must not be from a convicted felon though.

Drew Peterson
Naperville, IL  Reply »

No. Apparently it was from a record free felon, which includes half the country. But only a small percentage of people who question or discuss it. Small world.

At first I thought I was seeing things... then I just could not help but wonder why on earth Drew would have any interest in that case! CREEP!

Report Spam   Logged

Facts quite often, I fear to confess, like lawyers, put me to sleep at noon. Not theories, however. Theories are invigorating and tonic. Give me an ounce of fact and I will produce you a ton of theory by tea this afternoon. That is, after all, my job. Ray Bradbury
HeDidIt

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2008, 11:27:21 pm »

Pixie,

Can you post the link for that Topix board with that comment?
Report Spam   Logged

pixie

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2008, 11:32:17 pm »

Pixie,

Can you post the link for that Topix board with that comment?

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/weleetka-ok/TOJFJV92HAR4RS395/p249

It is the fourth post up from the bottom.
Report Spam   Logged

Facts quite often, I fear to confess, like lawyers, put me to sleep at noon. Not theories, however. Theories are invigorating and tonic. Give me an ounce of fact and I will produce you a ton of theory by tea this afternoon. That is, after all, my job. Ray Bradbury
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum