Justice For Kathleen & Stacy
March 19, 2024, 12:03:55 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To Justice For Kathleen & Stacy

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

News Articles Started By Sonia,Renee, Etc - Merged

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: News Articles Started By Sonia,Renee, Etc - Merged  (Read 9533 times)
Renee

View Profile
« on: July 08, 2008, 02:00:29 pm »

HI everyone! Found an interesting tidbit, it mentions about Ashley's blog, just thought I would share it with you all. Grin  Notice what Selig says  Roll Eyes These three stooges are really a piece of crap, as if we did not all know that LMAO!

http://www.wbbm780.com/Drew-Peterson-And-Britney-Spears--/2558011

Posted: Tuesday, 08 July 2008 12:23PM

Drew Peterson and Britney Spears??

CHICAGO (WBBM)  -- While the search for Stacy Peterson continues, Drew Peterson has been busy exchanging romantic e-mails on a chat room claiming he is going to be set up with a disgraced pop star.

READ THE EXCHANGES HERE

WBBM's Mary Frances Bragiel reports.
The series of e-mails made public between Peterson and a woman named Ashley begin in March...with Peterson writing "How much broken glass do I need to crawl through to get a date with you?"

Ashley writes "a date? When and where?"

In April he writes, "Guess who I might get a date with as a publicity stunt? Britney Spears...a night on the town in Chicago."

Peterson's publicist Glen Selig says that Peterson did exchange emails with the woman, but says it was all innocent flirting and the in the end Ashley wanted more -- which Drew couldn't give her.

"No, he is not going to be set-up with Britney Spears. I mean he's Drew, he's a jokester," Selig says.

Peterson a former Bolingbrook police sergeant has been named as the only suspect in the disappearance of his fourth wife - 23-year-old Stacy Peterson. She vanished Oct. 23, 2007.

The state police have classified the case a "potential homicide." Peterson has also been linked to the death of his third wife Kathleen Savio, who was found dead in a bathtub. 

Peterson has not been charged in either case and maintains his innocence.

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Ashley
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2008, 04:20:32 pm »

I was thinking that Glen was playing it smart for not saying a word about me & Drew and what went on between us but I can see he is the missing link to complete these 3 stooges   Cheesy .
Report Spam   Logged
Dearheart

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2008, 05:14:29 pm »

yuk yuk yuk Ashley!!!!!

Grin
Report Spam   Logged
nysue

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2008, 05:51:04 pm »

Blogger claims to have flirted with Drew Peterson online
July 8, 2008 · No Comments
By Danya ****
dhooker@mysuburbanlife.com

When it comes to friends and enemies, Drew Peterson can count the Internet among the latter.

Two separate allegations in as many weeks against the former police sergeant have created a tsunami in the blogosphere, first with reports that Peterson exchanged flirtatious online chats and e-mails with an unknown woman and then with a true crime author alleging Peterson asked him to write a book pinning his third wife’s homicide on his missing fourth wife.

Peterson’s publicist Glenn Selig said his client did chat with a woman but flatly denied author M. William Phelps’ allegations.

“Absolutely not,” Selig said. “Drew never, and I was present on the phone, he never ever suggested that there be any sort of anything, book or otherwise, to pin [the homicide] on someone else.”

As for the chats — several of which the woman has posted on a new blog — Selig said the exchange was harmless flirtation and the two never met each other.

“[Peterson] hasn’t been in his house crying in the corner,” Selig said. “Drew has said from day one that Stacy left him for another man and he’s mad at her for having done what she did. He’s keeping busy.”

The blog, created June 26, contains a series of March and April exchanges between the woman and Peterson, a suspect in the Oct. 28 disappearance of his wife, Stacy. He has not been charged with a crime.

Peterson tells the woman he’s a romantic who spoiled his previous wives but still wound up unlucky in love. Although he admits to seeing women after his wife’s disappearance, he said he’s ready to settle down with just one woman and asked her “how much broken glass do I need to crawl through to get a date with you.”

Several other posts claim to prove Peterson’s membership at an adult Web site, even including an alleged receipt of his subscription.

Selig and Brodsky said those posts are forgeries and that the credit card shown on the receipt does not belong to their client.

The blog’s operator, who goes by the name Ashley, claims to be a 29-year-old Web site designer from southern Illinois. Attempts to reach her via e-mail were unsuccessful as of Tuesday.

Days after the blog went live, news of a radio interview with Phelps hit the Internet. In June interview, Phelps said he and his agent were on a conference call with Peterson, his attorney Joel Brodsky and Selig when Peterson seemed to allude the possible book should blame the March 2004 homicide of Kathleen Savio, Peterson’s third wife, on Stacy Peterson.

Brodsky and Selig said there were discussions about a possible book but that no one asked Phelps to blame anyone for Savio’s death.

Phelps did not return several e-mails seeking comment.

http://www.mysuburbanlife.com/bolingbrook/peterson/x518434013/Blogger-claims-to-have-flirted-with-Drew-Peterson-online

Report Spam   Logged
unbelievable

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2008, 12:10:12 am »

HI everyone! Found an interesting tidbit, it mentions about Ashley's blog, just thought I would share it with you all. Grin  Notice what Selig says  Roll Eyes These three stooges are really a piece of crap, as if we did not all know that LMAO!

http://www.wbbm780.com/Drew-Peterson-And-Britney-Spears--/2558011

Posted: Tuesday, 08 July 2008 12:23PM

Drew Peterson and Britney Spears??

CHICAGO (WBBM)  -- While the search for Stacy Peterson continues, Drew Peterson has been busy exchanging romantic e-mails on a chat room claiming he is going to be set up with a disgraced pop star.

READ THE EXCHANGES HERE

WBBM's Mary Frances Bragiel reports.
The series of e-mails made public between Peterson and a woman named Ashley begin in March...with Peterson writing "How much broken glass do I need to crawl through to get a date with you?"

Ashley writes "a date? When and where?"

In April he writes, "Guess who I might get a date with as a publicity stunt? Britney Spears...a night on the town in Chicago."

Peterson's publicist Glen Selig says that Peterson did exchange emails with the woman, but says it was all innocent flirting and the in the end Ashley wanted more -- which Drew couldn't give her.

"No, he is not going to be set-up with Britney Spears. I mean he's Drew, he's a jokester," Selig says.

Peterson a former Bolingbrook police sergeant has been named as the only suspect in the disappearance of his fourth wife - 23-year-old Stacy Peterson. She vanished Oct. 23, 2007.

The state police have classified the case a "potential homicide." Peterson has also been linked to the death of his third wife Kathleen Savio, who was found dead in a bathtub. 

Peterson has not been charged in either case and maintains his innocence.

Funny how so many  bizarre statements and actions are being explained away by: "Drew is a jokester"

The responses by Glen Selig are as inappropriate as the actions of Drew Petersen themselves.
Report Spam   Logged
sonia

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2008, 06:12:34 am »

Thought Id just make a thread for news articles for people to read so i transfered what i wrote on the other thread Smiley   hope this is better for people to read .

http://britnayspear.blogspot.com:80/2008/07/drew-peterson-and-britney-spears.html

o0ohh look it even made the britney spears blog spot hahaha
Report Spam   Logged

All posts are my oppinions
sonia

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2008, 06:13:20 am »

And heres dan abrams  calling drew a loser LMAO

Not that innocent?
July 8: Winners and Losers: Dan Abrams keeps track of who’s up and who’s down. Drew Peterson is a big loser after he told someone in a chat room that he might have a date with pop star Britney Spears, even though his fourth wife, Stacy, ...
MSNBC Video: MSNBC TV > MSNBC... - http://video.msn.com

http://video.msn.com/video.aspx?mkt=en-us&vid=fe4ba9a9-d452-4267-aed1-b63432ad5285&fg=rss

Report Spam   Logged

sonia

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2008, 06:14:38 am »

And yet another blog spot

Another lying murderer 'fesses up
By Tapati(Tapati)
Now, if they can just find the body of Drew Peterson's wife Stacey. http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=3810718 http://cbs2chicago.com/local/stacy.peterson.laci.2.564862.html These women are dead but clearly misogyny is alive and well.
Intersections - http://tapati.livejournal.com/

Report Spam   Logged

sonia

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2008, 06:15:30 am »

Wednesday, July 2nd, 2008   Crimerant - http://www.crimerant.com

Letter of the Week: Zip it, Drew Peterson
Lanie, a new poster here at Crime Rant, gets the honors for Letter of the Week by posting her calm and insightful missive in the firestorm of posts about Drew Peterson, Joel Brotsky and our own M. William Phelps (Movie title: Dumb, Dumber and Da Bomb).

Here’s what Lanie wrote:

Since Joe Hosey is writing a book about Peterson and constantly reports even the smallest tidbit about him whenever he can. (I mean, seriously… was that story about Drew picking up a girl that works at a tanning salon– in the wee hours of the night– because her friend got arrested for a DUI… really necessary?).

I think it’s obvious that Brodsky and Peterson are trying to exploit the deaths of these two women anyway he can. I believe Matt 100%… Hosey writing the book and writing such positive articles about Peterson tells me this story is true.

I know that Matt is a professional and doesn’t want to get drawn more into this vile mess, but I think a lot of people would appreciate it if he released the tapes. I understand if he decides not to — it would be a tough spot to be in. If Brodsky keeps yapping his trap. Maybe Matt will feel compelled to release them.

I don’t think I have ever seen a lawyer like Brodsky before. He allows his client to go on numerous talk shows and comment about TWO cases — where he is the prime suspect.

They keep burying Drew deeper and deeper. If I were his lawyer, I would tell Drew to zip it. and I would DEFINITELY not be involved in brokering any type of book or news interviews.

That’s the bottomline, for sure.
Report Spam   Logged

sonia

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2008, 06:16:21 am »

NEWS articles/blog articles
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2008, 01:13:56 pm » Quote Modify Remove 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Drew Peterson: Liar, Liar Pants on Fire
Monday, June 30th, 2008
It just gets better and better. Can you smell the desperation in the air? Drew Peterson’s lawyer is making threats against M. William Phelps (that’s Matt to his CR family) over comments made on Crime Rant Live radio last week.

While not revealing the specific content of the conversations he had with Peterson and his lawyer Joel Brodsky about a possible book project, Matt indicated that he was appalled and disgusted by what he heard.

I remember Matt telling me the next day that he’d felt like puking after listening to these two blowhards trash the victim. Or in Peterson’s case, the victims.

Anyone knows by now, there’s not much of a future in being Mrs. Peterson.

Peterson’s attorney, Joel Brodsky, posted a comment on the CR radio blog site run by Denny Griffin calling Matt a liar:

Check out this e-mail Mr. Phelps sent to Glen Selig, Drew Peterson’s publicist, after the conference call with Drew (which lasted 62 minutes, not 3 hours - another falsehood by Mr. Phelps - We have the phone records to show this and who was on the call, Drew, Selig, Brodsky and Peter Miller Phelps agent). From reading the e-mail I guess Phelps was not as disgusted as he is leading us to believe. Seems all he is concerned about is the effect Joe Hosey’s book is going to have on ‘the value of what I would do.’ I guess he didn’t have to take a shower after the call and only went to check out if there was going to be any competition for his book.

Matt’s email:

Glenn,
We’re going to have to discuss this: Fatal Vows: The Tragic Wives of Sergeant Drew Peterson (Hardcover) by Joseph Hosey (NAL; July 1, 2008). This puts a wet blanket on what we discussed on Saturday. It brings the value of what I would do down considerably. I do have another idea to discuss with all of you, however. I’ll look forward to your call with Joel and Drew at 10:00 this morning. 860-870-****
Thanks,
M. William Phelps

As an aside, I was the one who told Matt a day later about the other book. He didn’t run out to check on it. But that’s neither here nor there.

Here’s what Matt said today, adding a little fuel to the fire:

Look, I’m not about to get into the minutia of what was said, what was not said, etc … but I can release snips of the conversation on audio if need be. Notice what Joel Brodsky doesn’t deny. Also, during the radio show I specifically said I was very interested in pursuing the Drew Peterson book idea. Didn’t mean I wasn’t feeling dirty about the conversation or the potential book. In fact, my agent and I spoke right after–and I talked to him about my feelings. If they want me to start releasing emails (not just from me or to me), well, I can do that, too. I never signed a confidentiality agreement with them. I spoke to Joel Brodsky a few days after this call and told him–pointblank–that I was having trouble and struggling with some issues involved with the book. I said my journalistic integrity was more important. Drew Peterson would not take a lie detector test for me. That was of great concern. Now, this is the last time I speak about this. I’m done. I’ve moved on. They have an author, or so I’ve been told. … I should [also] probably note that my call with those guys was more along the lines of about 90 minutes (two sides of a 90-minute cassette tape). I had spoken to my agent and Drew’s publicist Glen for an additional half-hour/45 minutes before Drew and Joel came into the conversation, and my agent by himself for approximately 45 minutes before that–all of which centered around the Peterson case/potential book. So the entire process that morning took over three hours. Perhaps I did misspeak in implying that I spoke directly to Drew and Joel for three hours. I apologize if anyone misunderstood me.

An hour on the phone with Peterson and his flack and lawyer would make anyone reach for the hot water spigot and a bar of Dial.

There was plenty of questions from the media when Peterson’s lawyer paraded his client on Larry King and Today not too long ago. In fact, if they’d done his due diligence at all, Brodsky would have known that Matt was not in the hunt for writing a sympathetic tome about Peterson at all. He posted this on CR on January 15th, when the Peterson circus started going from town to town like some kind of old school freak show:

Turn on your TV, in fact, and look at the smut and trash we call entertainment. Now, our favorite former cop, the chief suspect in his wife’s disappearance, is somehow trying to take his situation and spin it into a profitable, 15-minutes of fame moment.

Drew Peterson, the loveable media **** who we couldn’t get away from on TV during those initial moments when his wife went missing, has hired a publicist and, I’m guessing, an agent, too, and is not speaking to anyone, anymore, he said, unless he’s being paid.

Is this not an incredible turn of events in this story? Does this man not have any morals whatsoever? Makes me want to write a book about this clown now and prove how dirty he actually is and expose the true sociopathic behavior he is exhibiting at the current moment.

And Brodsky wanted Matt to write a book about his client?

Un-freaking-believable. Hadn’t he heard of Google

Report Spam   Logged

sonia

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2008, 06:17:13 am »

Posted on July 1, 2008 by Erik
From the Joliet Herald News:

The Plainfield police called on the assistance of a psychic in the their quest to find missing mom Lisa Stebic. The state police have no such plans to exploit the spirit world in their attempt to locate Stacy Peterson, the missing Bolingbrook mother they have been trying to track down.

But where the state police fear to tread, Pulse steps in.

We consulted with psychic Joann Fabritz .

Fabritz has 30 years in the futures business and tells fortunes on Fridays in downtown Lemont’s H & H Family Restaurant. She also offers consultation through her Web site, www.joannesp.com.

Fabritz said she has stopped paying attention to the highly publicized plight of Stacy’s husband, Drew Peterson, “because the guy’s so cunning and he knows psychology and it makes me sick that the television news is falling right into his game.”

Even so, she says Peterson’s disembodied head paid her a visit while Fabritz was meditating at home not long ago.

She spoke with the head, and later locked in on Peterson’s subconscious with the use of her tarot cards. Fabritz related some interesting insights. When told what the psychic had to say about him and his missing wife, Peterson replied, “Unbelievable. That’s dandy.”

This is news? Way to step up your journalistic prowess, there, Herald News…

The fact that it’s in the paper is bad enough.  What I personally find more depressing is that the Plainfield police are using this woman to assist them in finding Lisa Stebic.  I sure hope her services were gratis, because if I was a Plainfield resident, I’d be mighty miffed knowing my tax dollars were going to a lady that talks to disembodied heads while meditating.

Report Spam   Logged

sonia

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2008, 06:20:35 am »

Drew Peterson’s son appears before grand jury

July 10, 2008 · 6 Comments
Drew Peterson’s 13-year-old son Kris appeared before the grand jury investigating the disappearance of his step-mom and the March 2004 death of his mother.

Kris Peterson arrived at the Will County Court Annex building at about 11 a.m. in the passenger seat of a black sports utility vehicle. Authorities ushered him directly into the building.

Check back for updates.

http://petersonstory.wordpress.com:80/2008/07/10/drew-petersons-son-appears-before-grand-jury/

Report Spam   Logged

sonia

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2008, 06:22:21 am »

Drew's 2nd son testifies
GRAND JURY | Teen says he told truth despite 'headache'

http://www.suntimes.com:80/news/metro/1050947,CST-NWS-boling11.article
July 11, 2008

BY JOE HOSEY Herald News
Prosecutors pulled Drew Peterson's second teenage son in front of the grand jury Thursday, and the experience left the youth feeling sick.

"I've got a headache," Peterson's 13-year-old son, Kristopher, said upon returning home from his long appearance before the grand jury. When asked by his father if he told the truth at the hearing, Kristopher nodded.

» Click to enlarge image

Drew Petersom
(Joe Hosey/STNG)

RELATED STORIES
Special section: Searching for Stacy

Two weeks earlier, Kristopher's 15-year-old brother, Thomas, was called before the same grand jury investigating the 2004 death of their mother, Kathleen Savio, and the October disappearance of their stepmother, Stacy Peterson.

"Tom was fine," Peterson said of the other son. "Tom had them laughing."

Before the conclusion of Thursday's proceedings, Peterson was not so sure things would go as smoothly with Kristopher, noting the teen would not hesitate to tell officials to "pound sand."

"[With] Kris, I'm kind of afraid," Peterson said. "If we get called on a contempt charge, I'll go get him."

The State Police have named Peterson a suspect in Stacy's disappearance and have classified the case a "potential homicide."
Report Spam   Logged

sonia

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2008, 06:26:13 am »

07/11/08

http://www.jurorthirteen.com/GeneralCategories/Investigations/StacyPeterson/tabid/557/Default.aspx

Senate passes legislation that may allow hearsay in Peterson case

Drew Peterson Update

During a a special session called by Gov. Rod Blagojevich, the Illinois state Senate passed legislation that could affect the prosecution of Drew Peterson, should he be charged in Stacy Peterson's murder.

Will County State's Atty, James Glasgow, declined to say on Thursday if the legislation was directly related to the Peterson case. But he did say the measure would help authorities aggressively prosecute offenders in domestic violence cases.

Sen. A.J. Wilhelmi (D- Joliet) sponsored a measure—which was pushed by Will County State's Atty. James Glasgow—that would allow a judge to decide at a pretrial hearing whether hearsay testimony could be admitted into court.

The prosecution would have to prove to the judge by a preponderance of evidence that the witness who made the statements was unavailable to testify because the defendant murdered the witness.

"I think justice was well served today," Wilhelmi said. "This was an important bill to ensure that the jury hears the whole truth about the facts and circumstances of an alleged crime."

Read story details....

Report Spam   Logged

sonia

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2008, 06:30:26 am »

Stacy Peterson allies buoyed by bill on hearsay testimony
Bill to ease limits on hearsay testimony sent to Blagojevich

By Erika Slife | Chicago Tribune reporter

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-drewslaw_11jul11,0,5955816.story

11:54 PM CDT, July 10, 2008
Friends and family of missing Bolingbrook woman Stacy Peterson rejoiced after state lawmakers Thursday sent to the governor's desk legislation that could affect the possible prosecution of the chief suspect in her disappearance, her husband, Drew.

"It's a good Stacy day today," said her close friend Sharon Bychowski. "Now Stacy's life has more meaning than it did."

Sen. A.J. Wilhelmi (D- Joliet) sponsored a measure—which was pushed by Will County State's Atty. James Glasgow—that would allow a judge to decide at a pretrial hearing whether hearsay testimony could be admitted into court.

The prosecution would have to prove to the judge that the witness who made the statements could not testify because the defendant murdered the witness.

"We're hoping that it does get passed and does become law," said Pam Bosco, a spokeswoman for Stacy Peterson's family. "I think the past should be heard and listened to. Women in this position obviously need to have a voice."

Stacy Peterson was 23 when she vanished Oct. 28. Before she disappeared, she had reportedly told her loved ones she wanted a divorce and she felt threatened by her husband.

Her case led authorities to reinvestigate the 2004 death of Drew Peterson's third wife, Kathleen Savio, 40, who was found drowned in an empty bathtub in her home. Her death, initially ruled an accident, was classified a homicide in February.

Savio had also reportedly told others Peterson threatened her and she feared for her life.

Peterson, 54, a former Bolingbrook police sergeant, has not been charged in either case and has denied any wrongdoing.

Glasgow declined to say on Thursday if the legislation was directly related to the Peterson case. But he did say the measure would help authorities aggressively prosecute offenders in domestic violence cases.

Glasgow said he believes Blagojevich will support the measure.

Critics of the proposal argue that it runs counter to the 6th Amendment, which states, "In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right . . . to be confronted with the witnesses against him."

Last month, however, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that hearsay testimony could be admitted into trial if it is proven that the defendant's wrongdoing made the witness unavailable to testify.

Also on Thursday, Drew Peterson's son, Kristopher, 13, testified before the Will County grand jury investigating Stacy's disappearance and Savio's death.

eslife@tribune.com

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum