Justice For Kathleen & Stacy
March 28, 2024, 07:44:32 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To Justice For Kathleen & Stacy

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

RE: 07/08/08 TUESDAYS Thread - Discussion Board

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RE: 07/08/08 TUESDAYS Thread - Discussion Board  (Read 6225 times)
HeDidIt

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2008, 07:57:49 pm »

I guess all doubts are now removed about Ashley after today's news.

Ashley is gangsta!
Report Spam   Logged

Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.~There are horrible people who, instead of solving a problem, tangle it up and make it harder to solve for anyone who wants to deal
Basherette

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2008, 08:03:36 pm »

Huh?
Report Spam   Logged

Well-behaved women do *NOT* make History...
katie

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2008, 08:09:21 pm »

Selig is sure busy spinning, makes DP sound like a choir boy Grin

Why would they spend the time even justifying it with an explanation if Ashley wasn't real.
Report Spam   Logged
katil

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2008, 08:44:30 pm »

Hello~ he did it! Hello ~ all! Ashley is doing a great job! I love that just as Joel says (once again) this is the last time I say anything....and BANG ~ here comes Ashley with yet another mind blowing post!  GO GURL!!!   
Report Spam   Logged
moi

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2008, 08:59:46 pm »

HeDidIt what about starting a links page for links only.  It could be for links to things like other blogs or forums as well as media.  That might be useful for some people who come here.  I was just giving you the suggestion to help keep some uniformity here.

Thank you for the suggestion, but this is not my forum. You will have to ask Ashley what she wants here. I know she would prefer to keep things in the discussion threads rather than start a buch of willy nilly threads because she is going to be revamping.

Also, I'm pretty sure the people here know where to find the things they need. If not, I recommend http://www.acandyrose.com, one stop shopping for  factual references to this case and others in timeline order. 

i deleted my THREAD & posts as you requested HEDIDIT... all better now Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

sincerely,
moi
HeDidIt

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2008, 10:43:02 pm »

Huh?

Sorry Bash, let me break it down for ya:

Ashley is a balleboosta, a real mensch for a shiksa. Joel needs her like he needs a luch in kup, ya know?
My advice to him: Gay shlog dein kup en vant! He must be Mishuggah with all this.

There, Farshtaist?

Oh so funny, ya never know where all the members of the tribe are hahahahaha!
Report Spam   Logged

Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.~There are horrible people who, instead of solving a problem, tangle it up and make it harder to solve for anyone who wants to deal
thinkaboutit

The truth NEVER changes.

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2008, 10:45:39 pm »

thanks facs....where did you find a Q and A with joel transcript?  I would love to read it...tia

I saved the posts from the SYM forum when he was doing the Q&A.  I've since been banned along with everyone else who challenged Joel (so much for SpeakYourMind).

Once Ashley gets going with this forum, I'd be happy to put it all together as a topic.  I know others have it all saved as well and might want to help.

I haven't been banned from SYM (yet) and I do challenge Joel on his posts.  There are a couple of us left that ask him questions and am not afraid that doing so will get him to stop posting on that board. I'm not sure exactly why Joel posts there but I find it quite unconventional.
Report Spam   Logged
katil

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2008, 10:56:18 pm »

You lost me on that last post HEDIDIT. lol  But it wasn't meant for me anyway.
 Wink
Report Spam   Logged
HeDidIt

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2008, 10:57:35 pm »

You lost me on that last post HEDIDIT. lol  But it wasn't meant for me anyway.
 Wink

It's okay. People don't like "gangsta" so I threw some Yiddish out there for them.

Report Spam   Logged

katil

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2008, 10:58:50 pm »

Well maybe I am going to have to learn the lingo...lol
Report Spam   Logged
facsmiley

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2008, 11:01:08 pm »

thanks facs....where did you find a Q and A with joel transcript?  I would love to read it...tia

I saved the posts from the SYM forum when he was doing the Q&A.  I've since been banned along with everyone else who challenged Joel (so much for SpeakYourMind).

Once Ashley gets going with this forum, I'd be happy to put it all together as a topic.  I know others have it all saved as well and might want to help.

I haven't been banned from SYM (yet) and I do challenge Joel on his posts.  There are a couple of us left that ask him questions and am not afraid that doing so will get him to stop posting on that board. I'm not sure exactly why Joel posts there but I find it quite unconventional.

Good.  I hope you continue 'speaking your mind'.   Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
HeDidIt

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2008, 11:03:17 pm »

Katil,

You are fine. People like to play. So do I.  Cool
Report Spam   Logged

katil

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2008, 11:10:33 pm »

Well I wanna play     Tongue
Report Spam   Logged
HeDidIt

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2008, 11:16:47 pm »

I wish I could stay and play, bu I am tired so I will see you all tomorrow.

Wednesday thread is made and ready for those still wanting to play.
Report Spam   Logged

katil

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 08, 2008, 11:20:32 pm »

Thank you HEDIDIT, have good night sleep.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum