Justice For Kathleen & Stacy
March 28, 2024, 11:35:26 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To Justice For Kathleen & Stacy

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

07/07/08 Mondays Thread - Discussion Board

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 07/07/08 Mondays Thread - Discussion Board  (Read 7721 times)
katil

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2008, 09:51:18 pm »

Ashley, if you are reading this backup everything you got and give copies to someone you can trust. Strong rumor is you are about to loose your internet or more.

Is ashley getting threats now??

BTW~ Hello all!!  Wink
Report Spam   Logged
misspersonal

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2008, 11:20:41 pm »

Ashley, if you are reading this backup everything you got and give copies to someone you can trust. Strong rumor is you are about to loose your internet or more.

Is ashley getting threats now??

BTW~ Hello all!!  Wink

Sorry but HOW could someone lose their Internet ?

A particular ISP can be cancelled if official complaints are made to the ISP providor, but that is not simply achieved by public rantings from an accusatory lawyer or sour grapes from a murder suspect.

It is a lot more complicated than that.
The recent posts by "Ashley" with Drew's supposed receipt and the other items are total frabrications. They were all created by her, and are fakes and forgeries. "Ashley" must have been up for days with photoshop or other such software creating them. (She got his IP from previous e-mails and used it to try to give some validity to the forgeries, but they are fakes)   THIS IS JOELS NEW POST ON THIS SUBJECT...
Report Spam   Logged
misspersonal

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2008, 11:40:47 pm »

Its posted on Ashleys other blog...
Report Spam   Logged
facsmiley

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: July 07, 2008, 11:45:35 pm »

misspersonal, do you know where Joel posted this orginally?

I would assume at SYM, where he usually posts.
Report Spam   Logged
unbelievable

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2008, 12:05:36 am »

Oke Happy Reading - Joel Brodsky in full flight:

http://www.suntimes.com/news/peterson/687659,CST-NWS-atty08.article

Peterson's lawyer caught in spotlight

JOEL BRODSKY | Police calls, suspension of law license uncovered

December 8, 2007
BY JOE HOSEY Herald News

Chicago attorney Joel Brodsky has the hottest case in the country.

His client, former cop Drew Peterson, has appeared as a guest on network television and as a subject in supermarket tabloids. Brodsky himself followed suit, showing up on the "Today" show and other news programs covering the disappearance of Peterson's wife, Stacy, who has not been seen since Oct. 28.

http://media1.suntimes.com/multimedia/120707atty.jpg_20071208_04_05_50_150-116-165.imageContent

Joel Brodsky says he has gotten hate mail and been besieged by interview requests since becoming Drew Peterson’s attorney.
(AP)

Initially, Brodsky welcomed the publicity. But now, Brodsky, who is 50 and has practiced law for 25 years, says he got more than he bargained for. He receives hate mail, is besieged with interview requests, and in recent weeks, reporters have focused on his own background.

Among other incidents, they found several police reports over the years, including three domestic calls, one involving a SWAT team responding to Brodsky's Wilmette home.

According to a report of the Sept. 2, 2002, incident involving a "suicidal person," Brodsky's wife, Elizabeth Brodsky, told police "Joel Brodsky was in the house armed with a shotgun."

He had gone to his car to get a shotgun, police said. Elizabeth Brodsky "screamed at [her daughters] to get their shoes and leave now," the report said. "Mr. Brodsky exclaimed, 'That's right. You leave, get out of here, now I'm going to do it right and blow my head off with this shotgun.'"

No one was arrested.

The Brodskys admit they were arguing but say the matter was the result of miscommunication and that police portrayed it inaccurately.

Joel Brodsky said he never planned to harm himself.

"I'm in my living room watching TV. Next thing I know, I'm getting a call from a hostage negotiator," Brodsky said.

"Most of this stuff is blown out of proportion," Elizabeth Brodsky said.

In 2004, an Illinois disciplinary board suspended Brodsky's law license for three months after he signed a dead man's name to close the inactive bank account of a client's estate, public records show. Brodsky signed the dead man's name again to cash a $23,000 check from that account. But the Illinois Supreme Court agreed with a review board that Brodsky did not commit forgery because he did not intend to defraud anyone.

Brodsky says it was the challenge of fighting the tide of public suspicion that attracted him to Peterson's situation.

''There has to be a voice out there saying, 'Whoa. Wait a second. Let's look at the facts,'" he said.

Brodsky got involved with the Peterson case after contacting Peterson following the former Bolingbrook police officer's appearance on the "Today" show.

Brodsky said he told his wife: "That would be an interesting case. I could do that case."

He said he expects no arrest or charges against Peterson in Stacy Peterson's disappearance or in the death of Peterson's third wife, Kathleen Savio, whose body was exhumed for another autopsy in the wake of the Stacy Peterson investigation.

Report Spam   Logged
katil

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 08, 2008, 12:30:10 am »

I made a new thread for a new day, not sure where HEDIDIT is so, happy posting!
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum