Justice For Kathleen & Stacy
April 19, 2024, 12:37:39 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To Justice For Kathleen & Stacy

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

RE: 07/08/08 TUESDAYS Thread - Discussion Board

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RE: 07/08/08 TUESDAYS Thread - Discussion Board  (Read 6231 times)
nysue

View Profile
« on: July 08, 2008, 01:36:20 pm »

http://www.wbbm780.com/Drew-Peterson-And-Britney-Spears--/2558011

Posted: Tuesday, 08 July 2008 12:23PM

Drew Peterson and Britney Spears??

CHICAGO (WBBM)  -- While the search for Stacy Peterson continues, Drew Peterson has been busy exchanging romantic e-mails on a chat room claiming he is going to be set up with a disgraced pop star.

READ THE EXCHANGES HERE

WBBM's Mary Frances Bragiel reports.
The series of e-mails made public between Peterson and a woman named Ashley begin in March...with Peterson writing "How much broken glass do I need to crawl through to get a date with you?"

Ashley writes "a date? When and where?"

In April he writes, "Guess who I might get a date with as a publicity stunt? Britney Spears...a night on the town in Chicago."

Peterson's publicist Glen Selig says that Peterson did exchange emails with the woman, but says it was all innocent flirting and the in the end Ashley wanted more -- which Drew couldn't give her.

"No, he is not going to be set-up with Britney Spears. I mean he's Drew, he's a jokester," Selig says.

Peterson a former Bolingbrook police sergeant has been named as the only suspect in the disappearance of his fourth wife - 23-year-old Stacy Peterson. She vanished Oct. 23, 2007.

The state police have classified the case a "potential homicide." Peterson has also been linked to the death of his third wife Kathleen Savio, who was found dead in a bathtub. 

Peterson has not been charged in either case and maintains his innocence.

Contents of this site are Copyright 2008 by WBBM. 

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum