Justice For Kathleen & Stacy
March 19, 2024, 12:36:46 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To Justice For Kathleen & Stacy

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

RE: 07/08/08 TUESDAYS Thread - Discussion Board

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RE: 07/08/08 TUESDAYS Thread - Discussion Board  (Read 6221 times)
katil

View Profile
« on: July 08, 2008, 12:21:02 am »

Not sure where HEDIDIT is so I figured I would try to keep up with the days. Have a good one!
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

HeDidIt

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2008, 02:46:43 am »

Thanks a mil, Katil  Cool
Report Spam   Logged

Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.~There are horrible people who, instead of solving a problem, tangle it up and make it harder to solve for anyone who wants to deal
katil

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2008, 02:49:34 am »

Anytime, thought you would be in bed. As you can see I accidently put that RE: in there...sorry. There's a first time for everything     Shocked
Report Spam   Logged
HeDidIt

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2008, 02:51:08 am »

Click modify on the first post you made and you can edit it.
Report Spam   Logged

Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.~There are horrible people who, instead of solving a problem, tangle it up and make it harder to solve for anyone who wants to deal
Debbie166

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2008, 02:53:48 am »

HeDidIt what about starting a links page for links only.  It could be for links to things like other blogs or forums as well as media.  That might be useful for some people who come here.  I was just giving you the suggestion to help keep some uniformity here.
Report Spam   Logged
HeDidIt

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2008, 03:02:04 am »

HeDidIt what about starting a links page for links only.  It could be for links to things like other blogs or forums as well as media.  That might be useful for some people who come here.  I was just giving you the suggestion to help keep some uniformity here.

Thank you for the suggestion, but this is not my forum. You will have to ask Ashley what she wants here. I know she would prefer to keep things in the discussion threads rather than start a buch of willy nilly threads because she is going to be revamping.

Also, I'm pretty sure the people here know where to find the things they need. If not, I recommend http://www.acandyrose.com, one stop shopping for  factual references to this case and others in timeline order. 
Report Spam   Logged

Zin Zin

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2008, 10:07:09 am »

I was wondering if ISP seized his computers and saw everything on the hard drives, wouldn't they already know of Drew's on line activities? They certainly would know his Yahoo Identities.  Ashley took one step further and had interacted with him after the police returned his computers. The police already have his hard drive from before, why would they not be interested in the subsequent activity just in case he says something about the crimes to someone on line?  Maybe the police have been tracking his on line activity all along and they already know all about all of this.
Any thoughts?
Zin Zin
Report Spam   Logged
summer4meplz

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2008, 10:14:59 am »

I seem to recall one of his computers is "missing"....more than likely it's his own personal....probably a laptop...am i right?
Report Spam   Logged
facsmiley

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2008, 11:07:29 am »

I seem to recall one of his computers is "missing"....more than likely it's his own personal....probably a laptop...am i right?

From the Q&A with Joel:

Q: Can you share any more insight regarding what was found on Stacy's computer? i.e. was anything going on in chat rooms?
Also,what computer is unaccounted for?

A: There is a laptop unaccounted for. I don't know what is on it. The computers that were returned are Drews and the childrens.
Report Spam   Logged
summer4meplz

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2008, 11:16:14 am »

thanks facs....where did you find a Q and A with joel transcript?  I would love to read it...tia
Report Spam   Logged
Kate63

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2008, 12:37:04 pm »

From the Q&A with Joel:

Q: Can you share any more insight regarding what was found on Stacy's computer? i.e. was anything going on in chat rooms?
Also,what computer is unaccounted for?

A: There is a laptop unaccounted for. I don't know what is on it. The computers that were returned are Drews and the childrens.

What does it mean? He suggests that it was kept by the police though we know it is missing, right?

Report Spam   Logged
facsmiley

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2008, 12:43:20 pm »

thanks facs....where did you find a Q and A with joel transcript?  I would love to read it...tia

I saved the posts from the SYM forum when he was doing the Q&A.  I've since been banned along with everyone else who challenged Joel (so much for SpeakYourMind).

Once Ashley gets going with this forum, I'd be happy to put it all together as a topic.  I know others have it all saved as well and might want to help.
Report Spam   Logged
Zin Zin

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2008, 12:55:33 pm »

Anybody from Illinois know why the police have not had a press conference or a media release lately to update the taxpaying public as to the status of the ongoing investigation?  Do the authoritative bodies put in place by the citizens be responsible to inform the public as to what progress is being made to solve these murders?
Realizing the need not to jeopordaize the investigation, don't the taxpayers have the right to know they are still active on these cases and if the money being forked over to police is being used properly or are they going to hope this goes away cold in order to protect one of their own?
Zin Zin
Report Spam   Logged
nysue

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2008, 01:36:20 pm »

http://www.wbbm780.com/Drew-Peterson-And-Britney-Spears--/2558011

Posted: Tuesday, 08 July 2008 12:23PM

Drew Peterson and Britney Spears??

CHICAGO (WBBM)  -- While the search for Stacy Peterson continues, Drew Peterson has been busy exchanging romantic e-mails on a chat room claiming he is going to be set up with a disgraced pop star.

READ THE EXCHANGES HERE

WBBM's Mary Frances Bragiel reports.
The series of e-mails made public between Peterson and a woman named Ashley begin in March...with Peterson writing "How much broken glass do I need to crawl through to get a date with you?"

Ashley writes "a date? When and where?"

In April he writes, "Guess who I might get a date with as a publicity stunt? Britney Spears...a night on the town in Chicago."

Peterson's publicist Glen Selig says that Peterson did exchange emails with the woman, but says it was all innocent flirting and the in the end Ashley wanted more -- which Drew couldn't give her.

"No, he is not going to be set-up with Britney Spears. I mean he's Drew, he's a jokester," Selig says.

Peterson a former Bolingbrook police sergeant has been named as the only suspect in the disappearance of his fourth wife - 23-year-old Stacy Peterson. She vanished Oct. 23, 2007.

The state police have classified the case a "potential homicide." Peterson has also been linked to the death of his third wife Kathleen Savio, who was found dead in a bathtub. 

Peterson has not been charged in either case and maintains his innocence.

Contents of this site are Copyright 2008 by WBBM. 

Report Spam   Logged
nysue

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2008, 05:53:25 pm »

Blogger claims to have flirted with Drew Peterson online
July 8, 2008 · No Comments
By Danya ****
dhooker@mysuburbanlife.com

When it comes to friends and enemies, Drew Peterson can count the Internet among the latter.

Two separate allegations in as many weeks against the former police sergeant have created a tsunami in the blogosphere, first with reports that Peterson exchanged flirtatious online chats and e-mails with an unknown woman and then with a true crime author alleging Peterson asked him to write a book pinning his third wife’s homicide on his missing fourth wife.

Peterson’s publicist Glenn Selig said his client did chat with a woman but flatly denied author M. William Phelps’ allegations.

“Absolutely not,” Selig said. “Drew never, and I was present on the phone, he never ever suggested that there be any sort of anything, book or otherwise, to pin [the homicide] on someone else.”

As for the chats — several of which the woman has posted on a new blog — Selig said the exchange was harmless flirtation and the two never met each other.

“[Peterson] hasn’t been in his house crying in the corner,” Selig said. “Drew has said from day one that Stacy left him for another man and he’s mad at her for having done what she did. He’s keeping busy.”

The blog, created June 26, contains a series of March and April exchanges between the woman and Peterson, a suspect in the Oct. 28 disappearance of his wife, Stacy. He has not been charged with a crime.

Peterson tells the woman he’s a romantic who spoiled his previous wives but still wound up unlucky in love. Although he admits to seeing women after his wife’s disappearance, he said he’s ready to settle down with just one woman and asked her “how much broken glass do I need to crawl through to get a date with you.”

Several other posts claim to prove Peterson’s membership at an adult Web site, even including an alleged receipt of his subscription.

Selig and Brodsky said those posts are forgeries and that the credit card shown on the receipt does not belong to their client.

The blog’s operator, who goes by the name Ashley, claims to be a 29-year-old Web site designer from southern Illinois. Attempts to reach her via e-mail were unsuccessful as of Tuesday.

Days after the blog went live, news of a radio interview with Phelps hit the Internet. In June interview, Phelps said he and his agent were on a conference call with Peterson, his attorney Joel Brodsky and Selig when Peterson seemed to allude the possible book should blame the March 2004 homicide of Kathleen Savio, Peterson’s third wife, on Stacy Peterson.

Brodsky and Selig said there were discussions about a possible book but that no one asked Phelps to blame anyone for Savio’s death.

Phelps did not return several e-mails seeking comment.

http://www.mysuburbanlife.com/bolingbrook/peterson/x518434013/Blogger-claims-to-have-flirted-with-Drew-Peterson-online

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum