Justice For Kathleen & Stacy
April 20, 2024, 04:47:50 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To Justice For Kathleen & Stacy

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Introductions

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Introductions  (Read 11371 times)
summer4meplz

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 14, 2008, 08:57:07 pm »

Hey Myst....do you know whats happened with insession message board?  It has said its down for a week now? TIA
Report Spam   Logged
stoned in canada

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 14, 2008, 09:35:05 pm »

hey..... my nic says alot about me........ it is how is spend about 90% of my time on the internet. leigha, nice to see a fellow canuck. early 40's single mom. loved true crime all my life. read "helter skelter" for the first time when i was 13. came across this story in the news and have followed it ever since. i, too posted at fsp as cdn_gal. it was a total shame what happened to that message board. i became a lurker first a couple of years ago when the trenton duckett case happened. then my heart got sucked in and i started posting. he's still missing. i enjoy posting on message boards and blogs but get so disappointed when it gets ugly. i like to have intelligent conversations with people. throw around ideas and theories. i was a waitress for 23 years, i really enjoy talking to a variety of different people from all walks of life who may see the world the same as i do or have a completely different view. one i may not have ever thought of before. (oh and sorry to say, not that i don't love animals, i DIDN'T come here to talk about your PETS! nor do i need to know you have them, it's irrelevant to me). ok, sorry, i'm now babbling. i like to also crack jokes to lighten the mood (or contribute) so please do not take it personally! most of my jokes are at my own expense anyways.

peace
Report Spam   Logged
carlie69

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 14, 2008, 11:53:30 pm »

Sorry,
I got so excited when I found this place that I started my own thread.   Grin

I've been lost without all of you since FSP forum went down.  I just happened to run across Ashley's Blog and found the link here.
You'll never believe how happy I am to be back!!!  I was lost without all of you..  Cry

Oh and for those of you that don't remember me.
I'm Carlie
I live in California and I'm looking forward to the day when Drucifer goes down!!!!  w00t w00t..  Can't wait for the day.  It's been a long time coming.
Report Spam   Logged
Justamom
« Reply #48 on: July 15, 2008, 09:46:40 am »

Justamom here!  No, I really am not JUST a mom but some days it really seems like it!  I am in the Atlanta area with my hubby of almost 18 years.  Have 2 teenage boys(15 & 16) that can either put a hop in my step or can absolutely suck the life out of me some days!  I spend most of my time on the sidelines of one sport or another and would not have it any other way.

Report Spam   Logged
LadyBeeBugsley

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 15, 2008, 01:46:01 pm »

Good afternoon everyone... I've been to just about every blog, website, etc. you name it - I'm mostly a lurker, but I have to say I love what you have done and are doing Ashley - KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!  I'm a mother of 4 - 3 boys and a girl.
Report Spam   Logged

If you don't like my complaining...
Dial 1-800-GET-LOST
Lavanda Dolce

Life is Fragile, Handle w Prayer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: July 15, 2008, 03:01:10 pm »

Hi all,  I'm Lavanda Dolce, which is my blog/forum screen name that I use in all forums.  Yes, I'm the one that cannot make a long story short. Out of respect to Ashley, I promise I will only post short posts...or at least will try with all my might:)  As most are aware, I have nothing personal against Ashley...I've just not approved of posting the information on the web regarding Drew Peterson.  I've always believed this info should go direct to the ISP. However, that is my opinion and as we all know....everyone does things differently. 

As some of you may be aware, I have my own forum and many here are also at my forum.  Far as I've always felt, the more forum access the more likely to learn something new about this case.  As long as this becomes a respectful site to each other, I will pop in here and there.  I did not enable Private Messages as I do not get into gossip nor chatting about other members or any of the stuff that occured at FSP.  No need to PM me here, as it is blocked.

I'm a mom to 2 son's living at home and 3 adult children (blended families) who are married and a total of 7 grandchildren which is quite a bit for a grandma of 47 years of age! I love it!  Keeps me young.  I work full time from an office from my home and am a consultant in my field.  I have a wonderful husband who, like my son's, are very much into sports on television so I spend most of my time in the same sports/computer room at night on the forums.  Looking forward to meeting new and friendly folks...and hopefully this is the longest post you'll see from me;)
Report Spam   Logged

Yes. Never could make a long story short! Promise to try though Wink
leigha

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 15, 2008, 03:44:35 pm »

Hi Lavanda.  I belong to your board.  Just wanted to let you know that I've tried to join in on the chats but my computer won't allow me.  I get a big box with a red x in the left hand corner.  Thought you should know as this may be happening to others. 

Hey stoned in Canada.  Nice to see a proud Canadian onboard.  I'm in Ontario.  Smiley  What exactly are you stoned on? lol
Report Spam   Logged
stoned in canada

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 15, 2008, 06:40:29 pm »

Hi Lavanda.  I belong to your board.  Just wanted to let you know that I've tried to join in on the chats but my computer won't allow me.  I get a big box with a red x in the left hand corner.  Thought you should know as this may be happening to others. 

Hey stoned in Canada.  Nice to see a proud Canadian onboard.  I'm in Ontario.  Smiley  What exactly are you stoned on? lol

hey leigha,

mary jane is my best friend Wink  i'm in the next province over; english side!
Report Spam   Logged
leigha

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 15, 2008, 07:21:23 pm »

Hi stoned.  I was born on the French side - in Montreal.  Moved when I was 9 which is when I learned to speak English.  I remember enough French to teach my kids and grand-kids a little but I sure wish I was bilingual. 

Look forward to posting with you.  Try and stay awake.  Cool lol
Report Spam   Logged
manos

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 15, 2008, 08:01:16 pm »

Oh, you Canadians....Share the love.. Grin.
Report Spam   Logged
leigha

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 15, 2008, 09:28:04 pm »

Hey Manos!   Wink
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum