Justice For Kathleen & Stacy
April 20, 2024, 10:06:19 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To Justice For Kathleen & Stacy

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Introductions

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Introductions  (Read 11376 times)
Renee

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2008, 02:56:15 pm »

I'm Renee, 28 from NY with 2 kids , and a wonderful husband of 6 years. I am a stay at home Mom and love  to shop  Grin  (Poor DH)  We also have 2 Boxers, & 1 cat.  I have followed this case from the very start, I only hope & pray Dipshit will be charged with both murders. Thanks so much Ashley for divulging all this info, it only goes to show what a dip DP is  Cool
Report Spam   Logged
sweets

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2008, 05:56:02 pm »

Hi all... I am sweets here and most other forums as well..I think I have only posted under sweets, sweetnewslady,looking4truth (or L4T for short) or namma... The only reason I have different nics is some of the forums would not accept sweetnewslady so I shortened to sweets and not really sure why I have a different nic at the others...But if at all possible I always choose to use sweets or L4T..( My memory is so poor I forget my nics and passwords if I don't keep it simple..lol Huh)...Anyway I am an avid reader and post on occassion but beginning to think I need to post more often because I keep getting left out to all the new forums that are invite only uggg..lol..

I am fairly new to following true crime cases but I am completely addicted to this one and not quite sure exactly what tugged at my heartstrings but I would dare say it is the kids first and then I guess it would be the total arrogance displayed by DP to begin with  as I could not beleive anyone would go public with some of the things he has said and act the way he does..BUT, that is not to say I am convinced he murdered his 2 wives..KS and SP...but I do feel HE had something to with all of it and I truly beleive he has had help from ppl in authorative positions that have assisted/or covered some of his past activities.  I think there is a lot that has gone on in the past that we will never find out the truth about but it all relates somehow..jmo...

I am a 54 y/o mother of 2 and grandmother of 5 whom I love very much and just wish these kids could feel the love of their mothers again....Anyway thats about it..and nice to meet everyone..jmo...sweets
Report Spam   Logged
Ashley
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2008, 06:40:20 pm »

Do not spam or he will leave ?  Cheesy  If you are the real Joel Brodsky what makes you think anybody wants you here ?  As for me  ? I'm kinda split down the middle - a part of me dont want you here because you are trying ( notice I said trying ) to defend a killer and not to mention your a big liar and in my opinion a piece of ****, but then another part of me wants you here so these people can ask you questions & get some type of answer because the other board they all went to banned them , Hmmm what to do here and are you the real Joel Brodsky - I'll let you know .
Report Spam   Logged
facsmiley

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2008, 07:45:16 pm »

Gosh, I can't believe that I never posted my introduction here.

Hi,  I couldn't decide whether or not to grace this board with my benevolence but then I thought, "Well shoot.  Why not let them have a little piece of me?"  So, I'll be reading here at my leisure and posting when I deign it appropriate.

I guess I don't need to add that if I see ANY signs of people asking hard questions or getting close to some truths that I'd rather not be disclosed, I'm  OUTTA here.

You may kiss my ring.

Brods..ermm....Facsmiley
Report Spam   Logged
Ashley
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2008, 08:01:04 pm »

Ha Ha Facs  Cheesy  , I'm still laughing .
Report Spam   Logged
unbelievable

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2008, 08:42:31 pm »

Do not spam or he will leave ?  Cheesy  If you are the real Joel Brodsky what makes you think anybody wants you here ?  As for me  ? I'm kinda split down the middle - a part of me dont want you here because you are trying ( notice I said trying ) to defend a killer and not to mention your a big liar and in my opinion a piece of ****, but then another part of me wants you here so these people can ask you questions & get some type of answer because the other board they all went to banned them , Hmmm what to do here and are you the real Joel Brodsky - I'll let you know .

LOL @ Ashley,

Can you really see someone other than Joel Brodsky himself wanting to post under HIS name ??

Just the thought of it makes me laugh  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Report Spam   Logged
L. B. Jefferies

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2008, 08:56:55 pm »

Well, if it is The "FAMOUS" Brodsky, then you definitely has his IP, well one of them anyway! I'm sure he uses numerous computers!
Report Spam   Logged
cfs7360

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2008, 09:19:47 pm »

Hello all.....

Not much to tell really.  I'm a regular at Word Press, and have fairly recently joined here.  Was not an FSP member (read some as a guest) but recognize many of the former members who have joined here.  I have only posted under the names Angel when I was at SYM, and CFS7360 here and Word Press.  I do belong to a couple of other forums, Lorie's and Lavanda's, but haven't posted either place yet.  That's about it.  Hope to chat with some of you soon.  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Swampy

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2008, 09:25:04 pm »

Ok here goes...
I am Swampy, 50 years old, DV survivor with permanent injuries,
caregiver to my mom, sister and nephew, president/ceo of
a non-profit horse rescue, and vp to another charity for autism.
My first rescue of 2007 is a awesome 30 month old Palomino that is scheduled for
surgery August 4th to correct a birth defect which makes her hooves curl under
neath. She has been a wonderful addition to our world, and has helped my nephew
in so many ways.

Why I am here
Stacy's case pretty much brought back a whole lot of "flashbacks" for me
which is why I left the fsp site for self preservation.  This case brings out alot
of ugliness in people...why I do not know. The fighting is well at times depressing,
but dang...she has to be found soon you know?
I don't know for a fact that DP had anything to do with it...I wasn't there!
but imo he had something to do with both Stacy's disapearence and KS's demise.
and I am way to far away to be called for jury duty on this one...thankfully!!  Cool
Report Spam   Logged
Dearheart

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2008, 10:26:11 pm »

well I know some if not most of you...and if you don't know me I'm known as Dearheart on most boards...but you can call me Sarah if you want to

Yes I posted on FSP as well as at other boards

why am I here?  because I think what Ashley has is significant when it comes to character, yes most if not all of us have seen Drew's behavior as arrogant cold and callous and some wonder why it is necessary for Ashley to post her conversations with Drew if "We already know he's an ass, what does this prove?"  Well for me it shows that this public image his publicist and his team want to display is a farce!  A man in his position would be out seeking his wifes whereabouts, not online trying to "get laid"  This is not comedy...this is his life and if Stacy really ran off...he'd be desperate to find her, by the looks of his behavior and these conversations it seems he doesn't give a rats ass where she is or what anyone should think...especially his "potential jury pool" hmmm?

I for one of many am interested in what Ashley has to say...or more importantly WHAT DREW HAD TO SAY...I find it extremely odd that he would be online when his life is and will remain hanging in the balance until he is either arrested and charged or cleared of any wrong doing...can many of you say that you would be online if this were you in this position? 

as far as Joel being on this board is concerned...I say let him stay...but...if he does, could he actually answer peoples questions instead of answering a question WITH a question?Huh  If he thinks that no one has ever said "what if this happened" and thought about the logic behind that then he is sadly mistaken...sometimes it seems he's come up with a whole new angle that we haven't already thought of...just answer the questions Brodsky and if you can't then say "because of the pending case I cannot answer that"  k?  thanks

Drew if you are reading this...I wonder why you don't seem all too worried about Stacy coming back and taking your kids and disappearing again?Huh  she's done a good job all these months "hiding" hasn't she?  how do you know she won't come back take the kids and POOF be gone!  hmmm...well according to you she left on her own...so you don't know if she'll be back and take the kids do you? 

as a parent if my ex were out there somewhere I certainly would be covering myself and my child to prevent this...seems you've done nothing at all, could that be because you know that isn't going to happen?

sorta goes with the whole "getting divorced in November and selling all of Stacy's stuff"  how could you?  who says a judge would grant you her property?  who says a judge wouldn't force you to sell things that are owned mutually and put into a trust for the kids? if you're telling the truth that she's alive somewhere this is talk you can't back up...she could return for these things?  right?

I know some have a bitter opinion of what Ashley is doing...but I get it...most of you with the problem say this is all based on hatred and narrow minded thinking...I respectfully disagree, since all of you if not most are reading it and checking for updates it must be significant to you as well...right?

for those fellow board members from FSP who I haven't seen in a while HELLO AGAIN!

for those new...nice to meet you!!!!

for Joel...get out while you still can!

for Ashley...you just do what you do girl!!! don't "wash it beneath the blankets" we know you're going to "show your head" and all the questions will be answered soon enough!

oh and for Drew.....WHERE IS STACY?Huh
Report Spam   Logged
Izzy

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2008, 10:57:00 pm »

Hello everyone.  Nice to see so many people here.  I'm retired, working part time, currently live in SC, originally from Maryland.  Married with 3 dogs, 2 old one not.  Been captivated by this story since I first heard of it back in Oct.  I first started by posting at Greta's site, then moved on to others.  I've posted under one other nic (Mzeez- but prefer Izzy - it's just sometimes you  can't always use the one you prefer if someone else has registered with the one you like!  Wink  I know several other posters here - only in cyberspace and have enjoyed posting with most all.  Sometimes there are a few that get my dander up, but if I can control my anger and frustration, I turn the computer off and come back another day.  Grin
I've been very busy moving from one locale to another and have not had much time to spend chatting, but hope to get back into what's happening soon.  Once all the boxes have been removed from inside the house! 
Nice to be here.
Report Spam   Logged

imo
noway
« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2008, 10:57:57 pm »

Well I could not decide if I should post here. I decided to so everyone is on the same playing field.
I will be reading and posting when apropos. Do not spam this board or I will leave!

What introduction could possibly top this?  Grin  Grin  Grin

Oh ... this one:
facsmiley said today at 06:45:16 pm »
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gosh, I can't believe that I never posted my introduction here.

Hi,  I couldn't decide whether or not to grace this board with my benevolence but then I thought, "Well shoot.  Why not let them have a little piece of me?"  So, I'll be reading here at my leisure and posting when I deign it appropriate.

I guess I don't need to add that if I see ANY signs of people asking hard questions or getting close to some truths that I'd rather not be disclosed, I'm  OUTTA here.

You may kiss my ring.

Brods..ermm....Facsmiley
Report Spam   Logged
summer4meplz

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2008, 11:44:12 pm »

My hat is certainly off to you Swampy for all that you do for others that can't do for themselves.....May God bless you in all your endeavors...
Report Spam   Logged
Swampy

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 12, 2008, 01:07:19 am »

My hat is certainly off to you Swampy for all that you do for others that can't do for themselves.....May God bless you in all your endeavors...
Thanks summer!!
IT's worth every second!   Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
friarspoint

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 12, 2008, 06:36:50 am »

Hello Ashley, everyone. I used to belong to FSP, and belong to WP as bucketoftea, so I recognise many and happy to see! I'm a native of the West Coast, but have lived in Europe all of my adult life. I came across all this because I still follow US news online, and was drawn in because I'm probably what Joel hates most. An abuse survivor. So I KNOW what it's all about. What's more, the ex is a lawyer, and an uncanny cross between DrewP and JB. Yep, I'm a hater...I hate abuse of mothers and all disrespect and violence against women and the seemingly institutionalised misogyny that lets most get away with it.

What do you think would have happened if instead of shouting to Hillary Clinton "iron my shirts", someone had shouted "shine my shoes" at Obama? Think about it.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum