Justice For Kathleen & Stacy
April 20, 2024, 05:36:41 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To Justice For Kathleen & Stacy

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Introductions

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Introductions  (Read 11372 times)
thinkaboutit

The truth NEVER changes.

View Profile
« on: July 08, 2008, 10:54:12 pm »

Hello all.  I'm ThinkAboutIt - I use that same handle on various forums. I'm in my early 40s with a hubby and two teenage daughters and live in the suburbs of Chicago. That's the most I'll post about myself personally as some people do post personal information about others when they get pissed off at them.  It really has nothing to do with the security of any site but rather mean intentions of crazy individuals.

My gut has a specific opinion of what happened to Stacy. But my understanding of the judicial system makes me realize that the ISP need to get more evidence than what has been made public to convict Drew of a crime as there are actually many people out there that believe 100% that he is innocent. The conversations with Ashley certainly could be used as circumstantial evidence as to his view on his wives, women in general, and his lack of concern/care about his missing wife but much more is needed.

I don't think Bash is trying to be mean or scare people off. It is the reality of the internet that you should be prepared for anything you post to be available to others.  Just look at Drew!  I'm sure he never thought his emails and IMs would be published for all to read.  Wink
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum