Justice For Kathleen & Stacy
April 18, 2024, 03:32:20 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To Justice For Kathleen & Stacy

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Introductions

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Introductions  (Read 11368 times)
summer4meplz

View Profile
« on: July 08, 2008, 08:26:14 pm »

I am not the most computer literate person in the house, I'm sure of that....but what I don't understand is the paranoid warnings from some of you....what is the worst thing that could happen if someone knew my email address....I would get an email from someone that my security would probably automatically put in junk....what if they actually knew my real name and address.....what could happen?  I might get junk mail ...?  I honestly don't understand....do you think someone would come to my house and try to harm me?  I live in Oklahoma....I am not in the jury pool...who cares what some woman from Oklahoma thinks about anything or anyone....I clicked on a link about the sex place, first time ever, and I am a bit paranoid about getting **** links popup but I have great computer security....I know some of you are counting commas, and periods and spaces, which I find really really weird, but I don't think you are scary...sometimes i capitalize sometimes im too lazy....sometimes i put an apostrophe and sometimes i dont...i first heard of ashleys blog on insession message board, which ironically, i have not been able to return to all day...I seriously doubt it has anything to do with this, but paranoia seems to be running rampant....
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum