Justice For Kathleen & Stacy
March 19, 2024, 01:44:17 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To Justice For Kathleen & Stacy

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Introductions

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Introductions  (Read 11356 times)
bubbasmom

View Profile
« on: July 07, 2008, 10:09:59 pm »

Some people here know each other from other boards, but a lot are complete strangers.  Maybe we could introduce ourselves to each other (without giving out personal info) and get to know each other.

My i.d. here is Bubbasmom; my real name is Peggy.  I am 54 years old, disabled/retired.  My hobbies include victorian antiques, crocheting, reading, and playing with my three miniature yorkies and one cat.  I am married to a man 3 years younger than me and his only hobby right now is to get my house remodeled.  Once that is finished, he can go back to his normal hobbies of gun collecting, re-loading shells, hunting, and fishing.

Between the two of us we have 3 boys, 2 grandsons, and 1 granddaughter. 

We both have been following Stacy's case from the very beginning and have no doubts that Drew Peterson will be found quilty of both Kathleen and Stacey's murders.  We pray for their families nightly.

If you'd like to know anything else, feel free to ask.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Wolfie

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2008, 10:21:53 pm »

Nice to meet you Bubbasmom!

I'm not sure if I want to give as much info as you. lol - Just kidding!

Most of those that know me, know me as Wolfie.  I was Dreamcatcher on FSP, but didn't post there much.  Real name is Jennifer (36 years old!) - and I am the mom of what some may call a "blended" family.  I have a son (15)and daughter (13) from my previous marriage of 9.5 years- and my hubby has a son (13 next month) and daughter (9) from his previous marriage of 9.5 years.  We have 2 cats that think they run the place. lol
I work full-time - for the same company (12 years).

I ran across this case when I was visiting one of my favorite website - http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/index.html - Stacy's story struck a chord in me - no personal reason - just an unexplained connection and I've been following the case since December.
Report Spam   Logged
summer4meplz

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2008, 09:00:21 am »

What a great idea Bubbasmom!  I have the distinct feeling that quite a few people know each other in real life and certainly in cyberland....I am a teacher (thus my name lol), retired now...I took early retirement because I just couldnt handle how govt controlled our schools have become. My husband, of 25 years this month, and I have two girls...21 and 17...I am a lifelong Okie (if you dont count those 5 years in the early 70s lol) I am somewhat of a trial follower but this case is unlike any other case.  this guy has gotten away with far too much for far too long and i really believe one reason he hasnt been arrested yet is because the corruption runs so deep.  I hope Ashley is careful...he probably has friends in very low places....I look so forward to the day we can celebrate his conviction...
Report Spam   Logged
Basherette

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2008, 07:57:04 pm »

FYI:

This is *NOT* a secure forum site.

I do not think *ANY* identifying or personal information should be shared with *ANYONE* here, via posts or PMs.

You don't know who might be reading here.

Please use extreme caution before divulging any personal info about yourself or others.
Report Spam   Logged

Well-behaved women do *NOT* make History...
summer4meplz

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2008, 08:26:14 pm »

I am not the most computer literate person in the house, I'm sure of that....but what I don't understand is the paranoid warnings from some of you....what is the worst thing that could happen if someone knew my email address....I would get an email from someone that my security would probably automatically put in junk....what if they actually knew my real name and address.....what could happen?  I might get junk mail ...?  I honestly don't understand....do you think someone would come to my house and try to harm me?  I live in Oklahoma....I am not in the jury pool...who cares what some woman from Oklahoma thinks about anything or anyone....I clicked on a link about the sex place, first time ever, and I am a bit paranoid about getting **** links popup but I have great computer security....I know some of you are counting commas, and periods and spaces, which I find really really weird, but I don't think you are scary...sometimes i capitalize sometimes im too lazy....sometimes i put an apostrophe and sometimes i dont...i first heard of ashleys blog on insession message board, which ironically, i have not been able to return to all day...I seriously doubt it has anything to do with this, but paranoia seems to be running rampant....
Report Spam   Logged
Ashley
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2008, 08:33:10 pm »

Bash , no need to be telling people this site isnt secure , its plenty secure , posting stuff like that will only scare some people and anyone with any smarts wont let any personal info out over the net anyways .
Report Spam   Logged
moi

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2008, 08:52:02 pm »

i live in the northwest..in the boonies...
i found this site from a link posted on gretawire...

i LOVE NBA basketball,... specifically the portland trailblazers... NFL football, and follow the mariners baseball..(even tho they SUCK right now)...i love watching SHOCK ARENA FOOTBALL...
i like to watch true crime shows on tv..(not CSI and that sort)...
i like to read ANN RULE books... but my daughter got me reading some novels..
i dont like admitting that..i am a TRUE story snob *L*
i love coffee, kombucha tea... and  water...
i like bamboo..
i like mexican food... green chile , rice and beans.. (favorite resturaunt , ponchos in south phoenix)

my favorite color is lime green...

i kinda like my dopey dogs.. one ugly shitzu-BLUE HEALER mix (yes! you heard that right! nasty mix!)
and my little 6 lb yorkie..

now yall know me Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

sincerely,
moi
Basherette

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2008, 09:06:08 pm »

Bash , no need to be telling people this site isnt secure , its plenty secure , posting stuff like that will only scare some people and anyone with any smarts wont let any personal info out over the net anyways .

AH! Let me rephrase it then:

People without any smarts, please feel free to post any personal info out over the net, especially on this plenty secure site.
Report Spam   Logged

Ashley
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2008, 09:39:23 pm »

Hmmm , are we going to have a problem Bash ?
Report Spam   Logged
facsmiley

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2008, 09:42:53 pm »

AH! Let me rephrase it then:

People without any smarts, please feel free to post any personal info out over the net, especially on this plenty secure site.

Har dee har har!
Report Spam   Logged
Basherette

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2008, 09:52:50 pm »

Beats me, Ash- I'm clearly not a psychic, and don't "know" you well enough at this time to properly answer such a query without that knowledge.

But the people without smarts certainly might have a problem, hmm?

DiPshite certainly has- LOL!!!
Report Spam   Logged

summer4meplz

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2008, 10:13:38 pm »

dont worry about us people without "smarts" bash...im sure we'll be ok....and btw moi,  that MIGHT have been me that posted on greta but she gets way too many posts to read, so i dont know if she even responded...i doubt it..anyway, have a great evening everyone....i hope the gj hears the story about stacy and drew fighting and it suddenly gets quiet from the poor little boy that witnessed it....i THINK he is testifying this week....and maybe that will wrap it up....lets hope...
Report Spam   Logged
thinkaboutit

The truth NEVER changes.

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2008, 10:54:12 pm »

Hello all.  I'm ThinkAboutIt - I use that same handle on various forums. I'm in my early 40s with a hubby and two teenage daughters and live in the suburbs of Chicago. That's the most I'll post about myself personally as some people do post personal information about others when they get pissed off at them.  It really has nothing to do with the security of any site but rather mean intentions of crazy individuals.

My gut has a specific opinion of what happened to Stacy. But my understanding of the judicial system makes me realize that the ISP need to get more evidence than what has been made public to convict Drew of a crime as there are actually many people out there that believe 100% that he is innocent. The conversations with Ashley certainly could be used as circumstantial evidence as to his view on his wives, women in general, and his lack of concern/care about his missing wife but much more is needed.

I don't think Bash is trying to be mean or scare people off. It is the reality of the internet that you should be prepared for anything you post to be available to others.  Just look at Drew!  I'm sure he never thought his emails and IMs would be published for all to read.  Wink
Report Spam   Logged
Wolfie

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2008, 12:24:51 am »

FYI:

This is *NOT* a secure forum site.

I do not think *ANY* identifying or personal information should be shared with *ANYONE* here, via posts or PMs.

You don't know who might be reading here.

Please use extreme caution before divulging any personal info about yourself or others.

Good advise...which is why I stay vague.  Ever wonder how many 36 year old Jennifer's there are here in St. Louis? lol
Report Spam   Logged
Wolfie

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2008, 12:29:38 am »

Bash has probably seen some pretty nasy cyber-stalking issues.  Giving too much info - on any site - no matter how well you seem to get along can bite you in the rear down the road if you're not careful.  As you can already see with Ashley's blog - there are some hateful people ala trolls that can/will make your life difficult if they so choose, if they have info too much real info on you.  Even if the site is secure - people may come and go that aren't who they say they are - and even if they did...who's to know what's true?  None of us do in this wonderful cyber-world we have.

I'm all for getting to know one another - but only on a generic basis - as in no last names, place of business, etc.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum